Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Murray gets another 15 years...

The only sad thing for me out of this is i REALLY wanted to watch Lightning fight again

Other than that, to be fair he (they) deserve what they've got!
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by shakus maximus View Post
    or hold kids hostage
    Yes, yes they do and they kill women and children and cause wars but enough about that

You make your bed you can lay in it. People gotta remember what this guy done. Robbery at gun point, hostages, maybe 25 is a little to much but the bloke deserves what he got to be honest.
    STUART WELLS 2-2-0

Quote Originally Posted by Da muss View Post
    Would you do 25 years for that kind of money? Not sure that I would. Also, bieng in jail in Morroco is going to be worse than over here - no Sky TV to the best of my knowledge...
    what you've got to remember is that i don't think they were given life sentences or IPP'd so that means they can be out for the halfway mark which means in 12.5 years they're coming out to a whole heap of cash bearing in mind a lot wasn't recovered!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

plus the problem hes got is the other cons will find out what hes done and bride the living shit out of him things like put 1 million in my bank or il fucking stab you cunt!'
    If size mattered, the elephant would be the king of the jungle, The mind is like a parachute -- it works best when it is open." - Rickson Gracie

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    what you've got to remember is that i don't think they were given life sentences or IPP'd so that means they can be out for the halfway mark which means in 12.5 years they're coming out to a whole heap of cash bearing in mind a lot wasn't recovered!!!
    correct! , he knows what hes doing
    If size mattered, the elephant would be the king of the jungle, The mind is like a parachute -- it works best when it is open." - Rickson Gracie

On 29 January 2008 Emir Hysenaj was sentenced to 20 years in prison with an order that he serve a minimum of 10 years. Stuart Royle, Lea Rusha, Jetmir Bucpapa and Roger Coutts were given life sentences with an order that they serve a minimum of 15 years
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

25 years in an arab jail is no joke! shit! ive heard a couple of pakistanis smuggling drugs through the Arab emirates got the firing squad. The arabs are pretty hard core!

hes lucky to be only getting 25!

legacy, for what scaring kids.

any think over 4 in the uk and you do 2/3's any way would rather do it over hear as really bad over there, he'll not have tv, gym, etc over there
    HQ washington vale tudo