Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lee Murray gets another 15 years...

I think the Moroccan government and UK government must have reached some kinda agreement for him to serve his time over there When it was first announced he'd been given 10 years it was all clouded in confusion anyway
    And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

I have read up on the situation and it seems that they actually released him for the possesion conviction but then re-arrested and sentenced him on release in connection with the heist. So it appears some kind of agreement has been made.
    At one point there was negotiations about Britain exchanging Marray for suspected terrorist Mohamed Karbouzii, who is wanted for questioning by the Moroccan authorities in connection with the 2003 casablanca bombings.

boxingbrit

Quote Originally Posted by UK_MMA View Post
    If someone puts a gun in my kids face I'll happily watch him rot in a Moroccan prison.

I would probably want to do more. My argument is that if someone stuck their cock in my kid i would want to see a lot worse done to them. They would possibly walk free just 'getting some help'.

He's lucky with that. One of the great train robbers was released last week on compassionate grounds(being that he's basically a walking corpse).

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    I would probably want to do more. My argument is that if someone stuck their cock in my kid i would want to see a lot worse done to them. They would possibly walk free just 'getting some help'.
    Our legal system needs so much work...

I really don't understand how people can plead "crazy" and get away with crimes.
    Last edited by mmamail; 01-12-2010 at 04:48 PM.
    Free MMA Magazine covering UK events:
    MMA Mail Magazine

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    Exactly.

The current justice system values stealing money more than fucking up a kids / persons life.