Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chael Sonnen back in three months

Default Chael Sonnen back in three months

Chael Sonnen just got his suspension reduced from 12 to 6 months including three months time served. Splendid news.

YES!

Going to go look up details now.

the athletic comission hearing was just streamed live online, Chael gave a far better performance than his lawyer or doctor......you just missed it

I'm guessing this means Chael jumps back ahead of Yushin Okami as the next contender??
    6 out of 7 people say they enjoy gang rape

such an awsome guy that he's flying straight back up here to coach the Ducks team fighting Randy's Beavers team tonight!

I love chael but was supposed to be on the beavers team before getting sidelined due to injury... Go Beavers!!!!!

Can't wait to see chael back in action!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedioompaloompa View Post
    such an awsome guy that he's flying straight back up here to coach the Ducks team fighting Randy's Beavers team tonight!

I love chael but was supposed to be on the beavers team before getting sidelined due to injury... Go Beavers!!!!!

The UFC is all the richer for having him back in the mix. He is the best thing to come out of the UFC in a long time. Love him or hate him and I count myself in the former camp, He is pure entertainment.....and that is before he ever gets into the octagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedioompaloompa View Post

Dog fighting and cock fighting have been outlawed over here for many a year but I would certainly pay to see a duck fighting a beaver. I had no idea Chael also had martial animal husbandry on his CV

I guess Zuffa gave the athletic commission a very happy Christmas.

Isnt it weird how they voted for 12 months and that one guy forgot and it ended up as 6 months!

Glad uncle fester is doing a good job making sure MMA doesnt end up like boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by the mid 90's View Post
    I guess Zuffa gave the athletic commission a very happy Christmas.

Isnt it weird how they voted for 12 months and that one guy forgot and it ended up as 6 months!

Glad uncle fester is doing a good job making sure MMA doesnt end up like boxing.
    Thats not what happened, they voted for twelve months and the old Morgan Freeman lookalike and one other voted against the motion while two voted for it. One guy with a grey mullet abstained as he was pushing for time served only.
    It was then proposed for six months and it was seconded by Morgan Freeman and then carried on a majority verdict. The grey mullet guy still abstained as he still wanted time served only, it was clear from the hearing that mullet man had been paid off to fight for leniency on Chaels behalf.
    Morgan Freeman in a hilarious altzheimer moment asked who seconded the six month suspension to which someone on the panel replied....."You did"
    The whole hearing was comedy gold........

Yeh I just read about this so a little behind you guys but great to see that he will be back soon. Great fighter Im sure a belt will be around his waist in not too long.
    'This Is MMA Anything Can Happen'