Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RJD v Steve Langford

in order to be a true internet match-up it needs to be at least 8 months in the future and at a weight that neither party has a hope of making.

well both rjd and langford are brummies - perhaps our Marc Goddard can match them up at AMMA.....

Of course there's also the British BJJ Open, and the British No-Gi BJJ Open, both held round Brum way. I think it could happen in some shape or form....

Oh, and if this is gonna be a full-on challenge match, plenty of venues round Brum way..... MMA Factory in Smethwick, UTC, Elements, the new Gracie Barra gym etc....
    Last edited by Jogs D; 08-12-2010 at 01:04 PM.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jogs D View Post
    Oh, and if this is gonna be a full-on challenge match, plenty of venues round Brum way..... MMA Factory in Smethwick, UTC, Elements, the new Gracie Barra gym etc....
    you talking VT rules? when did they both agree to this?

Its not his cup you can feel.... Mike Bishop's Avatar

The Battle of the Brummies.

The pride of birmingham at stake. Originally from Solihull myself so consider myself a posh brummie

Quote Originally Posted by jonbroster View Post
    I get the feeling a lot of people genuinely dislike RJD!
    Including his family

Quote Originally Posted by TRIBULUS View Post
    in order to be a true internet match-up it needs to be at least 8 months in the future and at a weight that neither party has a hope of making.
    lol

10char

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

well both rjd and langford are brummies - perhaps our Marc Goddard can match them up at AMMA.....
    piss off Jogs. It was my idea. if this happens it will be on Samurai Fight Night.

Wales = neutral venue. best option

Quote Originally Posted by shakus maximus View Post
    piss off Jogs. It was my idea. if this happens it will be on Samurai Fight Night.

Wales = neutral venue. best option
    Hey no problem having it on Samurai Fight Night. It might have to be a special rules match, allowing RJD to use his deadly spider guard tactics. I also feel the 'Atomic Butt-Drop' might have to be made legal too as I have no doubt it will probably be the only move he has a chance of pulling off against Mr. Langford......

No doubt RJD is googling 'Atomic Butt-Drop' right now and realising it's a move well suited to his, er, frame....

Old heads know but just to let people know: RJD/Dtec/Sc0rpion/etc/etc has been offered MMA/BJJ/Vale Tudo/Closed door match/Dojo Storm/Knock on his front door on average once probably every 6 months since the SFUK days...

The sad part is that he never learns that he really is his own worst enemy and his mind is what is stopping him from achieving his dreams which clearly include become adept at BJJ.

STFU and go train with your lips zipped IMHO.
    www.temperwear.co.uk Predator Fightwear CrossFit Northampton Maximum Nutrition

steve_langford

Im not a brummie!! Im from Tipton!!