Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: Get Paul McVeigh on UFC Glasgow!

  1. #1
    Rosi Sexton
    Pro Fighter
    Female MMA Mod
    Rosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Manchester and Liverpool
    Posts
    2,022

    Default Get Paul McVeigh on UFC Glasgow!

    From McVeigh's facebook: "Ufc in Scotland in May. I'd fellate a smurf to get on that."

    Someone needs to make this happen!
    Looking for injury, rehab or nutrition advice? visit combatsportsclinic.com

    Fighting out of Next Generation

  2. #2
    Senior Member Stef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    628

    Default

    http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/...2011-1.1073540

    Paul's thoughts UFC Fight Night 25 in Glasgow.
    No mention of any smurfs though....I think he's been holding back on me.
    Last edited by Stef; 10-12-2010 at 10:46 AM.

  3. #3

    Default

    Agreed. Paul McVeigh fellating a smurf is well overdue in my opinion.

  4. #4

    Default

    Surely he is on their Radar and im 90% sure they will pick him up, Why come to Scotland if they are not gonna pick up the local talent?

    They have local fighters on every card. McVeigh sure deserves its
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

  5. #5
    Dinky Ninja
    Paul McVeigh
    Pro Fighter
    Maccavelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    3,559

    Default

    Someones gonna make me suck a smurfs banger now aren't they?
    MMA Strength, Conditioning and Awesomeness Blog- UPDATED 8/2/11 Random Musings prior to actual content http://maccavelli.wordpress.com/

  6. #6
    "The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    leigh nr manchester
    Posts
    10,632

    Default

    Should happen without a doubt.

    If guys like Lynch made the Dublin card, im sure McVeigh, Doolan, Love will all make the socttish card.

    Heres for hoping!
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

    Team Colosseum

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maccavelli View Post
    Someones gonna make me suck a smurfs banger now aren't they?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by widge milward View Post
    Should happen without a doubt.

    If guys like Lynch made the Dublin card, im sure McVeigh, Doolan, Love will all make the socttish card.

    Heres for hoping!
    As much as I understand what your saying, it was UFC 72 in belfast way back in 2007 which had a few locals on it, The ufc has grown so much in the Uk since then that they dont need to fill it with locals, as seem with 93 only having Tom Egan on it. Paul McVeigh full deserves his shot and I think he will get it, but don't be holding your breath for a glut of homegrown talent

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidM View Post
    As much as I understand what your saying, it was UFC 72 in belfast way back in 2007 which had a few locals on it, The ufc has grown so much in the Uk since then that they dont need to fill it with locals, as seem with 93 only having Tom Egan on it. Paul McVeigh full deserves his shot and I think he will get it, but don't be holding your breath for a glut of homegrown talent
    But if you look at the last 9-10 UFC they have had just that. Even the americans ones
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

  10. #10
    settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London Town
    Posts
    9,363

    Default

    TTT for Paul fighting on the show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.