Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tweeting from ringside: Cage Wars Championship's Validation @ Odyssey Arena, Belfast

Default ***SPOILERS***Cage Wars Championship's Validation @ Odyssey Arena, Belfast

The arena looks fantastic, as you'd expect since it hosted UFC 72.

Follow FSM_Editor on Twitter for updates.
    Last edited by Brian Elliott; 10-12-2010 at 06:47 PM.
    Brian Elliott is a British journalist, covering soccer, MMA, and pro wrestling. He has written for the likes of the Associated Press, the Canadian Press, Sports Illustrated, and the Daily Mirror, and has also appeared as a guest on Fight Network Radio.

Brian Elliott's Daily Mirror blog

Mal McFall (79kg, Belfast) defeats Paul McCourt (75kg, Belfast) by unanimous decision.
    Brian Elliott is a British journalist, covering soccer, MMA, and pro wrestling. He has written for the likes of the Associated Press, the Canadian Press, Sports Illustrated, and the Daily Mirror, and has also appeared as a guest on Fight Network Radio.

Mark Curry (70.3kg, Belfast) defeated Stephen Kingsbury by first-round submission (mounted triangle choke / Kimura armlock)

do you know when the 4 man tournament starts mate? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NOOGE View Post
    do you know when the 4 man tournament starts mate? thanks
    I'd guess the first round will be after the four amateur fights.

Thanks Brian.
    I thought u would have been out there Joe, Whos in Bobbys corner? Chris and?

is someone going to do a round by round update for the bobby mcvitie fight/s

Damian Mc Fall (72.5kg, Lisburn) defeated Gary Carlin (72kg, Londonderry) via split decision.

Quote Originally Posted by wuzz View Post
    Thanks Brian.
    I thought u would have been out there Joe, Whos in Bobbys corner? Chris and?
    just chris i think wuzz, got too much to buy for spoilt brats just now!

Ryan Boyd (102.6kgs, Cullybackey) defeated Krystian Mikolajek (106.5kg, Poland) by unanimous decision.