Thread: boxing in bristol

Hybrid View

Default boxing in bristol

I want to improve my stand up and wondered if anyone can recommend a decent boxing club in bristol. I know of a few about but I don't know if there any good. I can't get to empire or spaniorium which is a shame cos they seem to have good reputations.

Any help is appreciated

hello~~~

Just released in SZ (China). New iPad clones run Android 2.2 / Windows 7 with "decent" hardware equal to iPad, supporting Flash 10.1 and multitasking.

8" Android 2.2 aPad - 1GHz Cortex A8 Processor - 512MB DDR2

10.1" Windows 7 ePad - 1.66GHz Atom N455 - 2GB DDR3 - 32GB SSD

Any reviews, discussion on those? I have laid my money down and waiting for the courier to show up. Been burnt before and not holding my breath, but as an ebook reader and wifi surfer?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Where are you in Bristol littlebill?

Cadbury heath, next to warmley and longwell green mate if you know where that is

Little Bill,ask around Cadbury Heath for a guy named James Taylor.
    He is/was a good-quality amateur who runs classes in the Community Centre,behind the Lamb pub.
    I will have a look for his number for you.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBill View Post
    Cadbury heath, next to warmley and longwell green mate if you know where that is
    Yeah I know it your just down the road from me. There are a couple of clubs I've used however theres not really a club this side of the city (that im aware of). Broad plain boxing club is at the bottom of the M32, or Smelters gym in Avonmouth

I think I know his sister mate,
    just found out its on tuesday , cheers for that. Have you ever trained there? Is there a decent amount of sparring? I've been to a couple that have had loads of kids and hardly any sparring
    I train somewhere else on Tuesday But ill check it out

If anyone knows anywhere else that's supposed to be good that would be cool

Double post
    Last edited by LittleBill; 17-12-2010 at 11:24 PM.

Yeah, I've noticed that all the boxing gyms that I've heard good things about are the other side of bristol. I'm not driving for much longer cos I'm an out of work bricky and I can't afford it.

Where do you train then mate?