Thread: Gracie Barra BJJ Trainer

Default Gracie Barra BJJ Trainer

I am currently seeking a Gracie Barra BJJ trainer who is a black belt to come teach in Sydney Australia. I am in the process of opening the academy which will start to commence in March 2011, I will provide accomodation and wages which we can discuss. It is a great opportunity to those wanting to travel and teach in other countries. If you are interesed please comment to this thread or email me on ashkan@live.com.au with a list of your credentials.
    Regards

Last edited by andrew123; 24-02-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Out of interest, is there any particular reason why it has to be a Gracie Barra black belt?

Presumably it's a GB school This is an awesome opportunity for someone. Shame that I'm just a blue belt

Oh right, yeah, I didn't even think of that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Starfighter View Post
    Out of interest, is there any particular reason why it has to be a Gracie Barra black belt?
    i trained at gracie barra parramatta andour gym got burnt down a couple of months ago and many of the students will be returning to our gym.i trained under the gracie barra cirriculam which i intend to keep in my own gym. even if theres a young brown belt whos a good teacher im willing to giving him the opportunity. open for ideas

Quote Originally Posted by ata View Post
    I am currently seeking a Gracie Barra BJJ trainer who is a black belt to come teach in Sydney Australia. I am in the process of opening the academy which will start to commence in March 2011, I will provide accomodation and wages which we can discuss. It is a great opportunity to those wanting to travel and teach in other countries. If you are interesed please comment to this thread or email me on ashkan@live.com.au with a list of your credentials.
    Regards
    Speak to this man perhaps. http://www.rogergraciesydney.com/ they are under the gracie barra label.

Nic has sorted out his own place tho so probably too late, i'll forward this thread to him anyway tho.

So has Nicolas Gregoriades got his own place out in Oz now? Whose the BJJ instructor at the Budokwai now then?