Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Submission highlight

man that's ace.

is slamming allowed in no gi? that first one's a bit brutal.

have to say i think the mma ones where your opponents decide to try and punch their way out of a triangle are quite funny.

Quote Originally Posted by daddybaresi View Post
    man that's ace.

is slamming allowed in no gi? that first one's a bit brutal.

have to say i think the mma ones where your opponents decide to try and punch their way out of a triangle are quite funny.
    i think slamming was actually allowed in that one. ouch!!! the bad back was worth the sub lol
    MMA (9-2 8 subs) Sponsored Athlete under Tatami Fight Wear, G&S welterweight champion

DAMN your comfy off your back. Lol. Nice vid!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke_S View Post
    DAMN your comfy off your back. Lol. Nice vid!
    cheers mate
    MMA (9-2 8 subs) Sponsored Athlete under Tatami Fight Wear, G&S welterweight champion

As i mentioned on Facebook, pleasure to feature in it, i was the one being triangled at 4:46, remember hoping to go up against you when i was standing around between rounds as i was interested in how i would do, think i mentioned me and my mate marc call you legs eleven! Heh, hurry up and get your purple dunno if i can cope with the legs again! Heh cheers Gareth

Quote Originally Posted by Gdyne View Post
    As i mentioned on Facebook, pleasure to feature in it, i was the one being triangled at 4:46, remember hoping to go up against you when i was standing around between rounds as i was interested in how i would do, think i mentioned me and my mate marc call you legs eleven! Heh, hurry up and get your purple dunno if i can cope with the legs again! Heh cheers Gareth
    haha cheers gareth, pushing hard for my purple lots of hard work to go. im sure your gonna do well at blue this year too mate.
    Last edited by Esputahlo; 28-12-2010 at 07:47 PM.

didnt want to start a new thread but here is an updated version and basically and catch up on what ive been up to since i made the last video, hope you enjoy, feedback always welcomed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uChhTX34bc