Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feuds in UK MMA

Also, although the partners in the original Cage Wars promotion fell out with each other fairly on, resulting in the birth of Cagewarriors, in the early days there was collaboration between Cage Rage and Cagewarriors and there was of course the Xmen thing (which never actually came to anything) but involved discussions between Messrs Truman, Hasdell and Jardine about a possible joint promotion.

Reading it again, my original post did unintentionally idealise things a bit, but there certainly wan't as much bitching around (even if you take account of the massive growth in MMA since then). I guess what I should have asked is simply "why do so many different people in UK MMA hate each other so much?"
    Last edited by Shaolin Exile; 19-12-2010 at 04:04 PM.
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    Everyone who God don't like is a cunt. Pretty simple really.
    you and sledge are the only two that use the C word on this forum
    MMA FIGHTER MANAGEMENT

Quote Originally Posted by UKMMA1 View Post
    God thinks nice work Columbo but wide of the mark. God has seen many people use the manly word cunt.
    God is sponsered by SBMMA.co.uk. For real.

For me the best ones were the 2 feuds (ok arguments) that actually ended in fights:

De Souza vs Atalla (FCFN 1)
    Darrin Richardson vs Andy Foreman ("took it outside" at an FX3 event)

Quote Originally Posted by graham cooke View Post
    For me the best ones were the 2 feuds (ok arguments) that actually ended in fights:

De Souza vs Atalla (FCFN 1)
    what were the arguements about

I think De Souza and Atalla was something to do with and internet squabble about who was better qualified to teach BJJ but it kind of escalated
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

boxingbrit

I posted on the 'MMA Memories' thread about the Atalla/ De Souza fight. Great memories of myself and Hywel Teague stood up as we commentated in possibly the best atmosphere anywhere ever!! lol. I'm sure it was over Roberto claiming Alex got his Black Belt on the plane over to the Uk or summat. Whatever started it it was a great fight.

I am friends with a lot of the people who i nearly had fights with on the forum. Dan Cox was meant to turn up to box me in a charity boxing match at Sheffield Cagewarriors over an argument that broke out on here.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UKMMA1 View Post

I use cunt too
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

boxingbrit

I generally dont use the C word but their are a lot of cunts on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by graham cooke View Post
    Ha ha I remember that, not sure they 'took it outside', I thought Andy steam-rollered him in the foyer ?

I recall thinking it was quite disrespectful to the James Bros'
    Last edited by TheUnfitOne; 19-12-2010 at 09:30 PM.
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore