Thread: Thanks to everyone that attended Wrestle For It! Olympic Wrestling Camp for MMA 2010

Default Thanks to everyone that attended Wrestle For It! Olympic Wrestling Camp for MMA 2010

On behalf of the coaching team, I would like to thank everyone that attended the first Olympic Wrestling Camp for MMA 2010. Everyone seemed to get something useful from the camp and also the training program went along smoothly. The days leading up to the camp, the whole team worked hard to make sure everything would be ready and seen as it was our first attempt, and the positive feeback we have received; we feel that it was a success.

We now have everything in place to continue the Wrestle For It! project and deliver our second camp in the new year.

Those that attended have asked us for the program of the techniques that was taught over the 2 days, so we will get that sent to everyone this week.

Camp photo's, video and updates will be uploaded onto our official site and also facebook.

I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank you for your support and wish everyone a happy Christmas and new year, we look forward to seeing you all at our next camp in 2011.

Yousef

www.herculeansport.co.uk
    Last edited by Herculean; 19-12-2010 at 08:27 PM.
    be kind, for another man is fighting a harder battle in life

Default re

Glad I went to this, Myroslav and Mohammad are top-level wrestlers/coaches, I learned a lot of useful stuff. I'll bring some of our guys down for the next one in the spring.

Will the next one also be up north, or are there any plans to come down south?