Thread: Andersin Silva (the k1 fighter) cracks Freddy Kamayo's head with a shin kick

Default Andersin Silva (the k1 fighter) cracks Freddy Kamayo's head with a shin kick

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=PK9S19WD
    Hope this link is working....
    "Awww, so you lost darling - but it's the taking part that counts" My Mum... thanks for nothing Mum.

Link works fine.....the MC & commentator are shite though. Really annoying!

The amount of blood was amazing, with exception of Penn=Sanchez I dont think ive seen a high kick cause a cut, never mind one like that.

Good find.
    Last edited by thai-jitsu; 21-12-2010 at 12:32 AM.

Tom Blackledge did this by a high kick Cage Rage 20 Oct 2007

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...5adedc70d0.jpg
    Fightpics.net........Fight Photography

Nice recall Adam C. I remember watching Tom's ko kick then but didn't remember the damage done. Just goes to show a perfectly placed shin bone...

Oh - I usually turn off the commentary but I think (Kieran??) Keddle has to put up with that whiney pitched English guy, but no idea who the whiny man is.
    "Awww, so you lost darling - but it's the taking part that counts" My Mum... thanks for nothing Mum.

How did that not KO him? he pretty much fed him a hot steamy bowl of beatdown with his leg as a serving utensil.
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by Jak-TapouT- View Post
    How did that not KO him? he pretty much fed him a hot steamy bowl of beatdown with his leg as a serving utensil.
    Dude, that could easily be a classic Michael Schevello quote right there.

Quote Originally Posted by ocuana View Post
    Nice recall Adam C. I remember watching Tom's ko kick then but didn't remember the damage done. Just goes to show a perfectly placed shin bone...

Oh - I usually turn off the commentary but I think (Kieran??) Keddle has to put up with that whiney pitched English guy, but no idea who the whiny man is.

Vinny shoreman

I'm on a personal hunt to get that guy stripped of his duties. Thanks for the "intelligence" Retox...

Vinny is a good guy and the Dutch love him and love the commentry style. He is just like Murray Walker or Steve Bunce when he gets excited his voice goes up two octives.
    Fightpics.net........Fight Photography