Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dogs.

Default Dogs.

In celebration of mitch getting his puppy back I thought I would make a thread about dogs.

Any one here dog lovers?

What breed do you have etc etc.

I'l get the ball rolling, this is my staffy ruby, she is 10 months old.

All these photos are a couple of months old, as I have not loaded the newer ones on to the computer yet, she is a fair bit bigger now, her head is a tad wider and her chest has filled too.

that dog looks cute as a button.

i got a parsons jack russell. when i got him i wasn't sure about him but now he's part of the family. I take him hill sprinting with me on mornings.
    They say small dogs don't need much walking but mine would go out all day if i let him.

I've got an American bulldog/irish staff, best natured dog ive ever seen
    Its not the size of the boat.....Its the motion of the ocean.

What coloring is she?

When we went to see ruby we where actually going to look at a Irish blue from the breeder with the intention of buying her, but we saw the litter ruby was from and fell in love with ruby, once I get a mortgage on a place i will probably end up with a Irish blue, but at the moment I have Ruby and two cat's so it's a full house here.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlewar View Post
    that dog looks cute as a button.

i got a parsons jack russell. when i got him i wasn't sure about him but now he's part of the family. I take him hill sprinting with me on mornings.
    They say small dogs don't need much walking but mine would go out all day if i let him.

When ruby was really young like 12 weeks people used to think she was a jack russell terrier because of her colorings, there are a few in the park we take ruby to, they go like the bloody clappers.

Jack. Welsh Springer Spaniel, aged 3.5 years.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    Jack. Welsh Springer Spaniel, aged 3.5 years.
    I had a springer mate, amazing dogs! he lived till he was 17 - loved him to bits!
    The Griphouse

She looks gorgeous the mid 90s mate.

This is one of my two, Mud, 6 year old and about 32kg at the last weighing with the vet

mud.jpg
    http://www.isaninja.co.uk

"Ozzy the Spanner" 2 yrs old

"He’ll never sell any ice cream going at that speed"

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    She looks gorgeous the mid 90s mate.

This is one of my two, Mud, 6 year old and about 32kg at the last weighing with the vet

mud.jpg

Fucking hell, that's almost half of me! What a beast.
    He looks like a sweet dog.

ruby got weighed about 3 weeks ago and was three KGs, I think she will probably put on another 5-10 pounds when she is fully grown, I was told by a few people on the staffy forum I go on that staffys are not fully grown until they are three and even over the past couple of months she has bulked up a lot.

Ruby is a long leg staffy so she is a little slimmer in her body and her head is not as wide as the more common staffys we see.
    it's why I have to deal with "dog experts" telling me she is a cross every time I take her out, even tho she is KC registered and we have her blood line!

One of the most annoying things about having a dog is having to deal with people like that who are constantly trying to tell you what you should be doing for your dog, I have had fully blown arguments with people because they where trying to tell me I shouldn't have my dog on a raw meat diet, even tho my vet and the Breeder told me it's the best diet for a dog!
    So annoying.