Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muay Thai in Holland! Best gyms???

Default Muay Thai in Holland! Best gyms???

Hi guys im looking to go Amsterdam in Easter to train in Muay Thai and want to know your honest opinions of the best gyms to train?

What are the best ones for reputation?
    Best for turning out Champions?

I'd appreciate any responses guys from anyone with first hand experience of training in Holland!

Thanks for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by Babyface Assassin View Post
    Hi guys im looking to go Amsterdam in Easter to train in Muay Thai and want to know your honest opinions of the best gyms to train?

What are the best ones for reputation?
    Best for turning out Champions?

I'd appreciate any responses guys from anyone with first hand experience of training in Holland!

Thanks for your time!

vos gym amd meijro gym both excellent. So was Mikes gym but not sure if there is a new one up and running, the old one burnt down.
    Marianne.

Team Phoenix

Mikes gym and golden glory for reputation i would say

Throw in Chakuriki as well.

I was considering luciens fighting factory in carbin. Would that be up there with mejiro and vos gym? Anyone been there and trained?

dito, really interested in this subject.
    ttt

Mejiro and Vos Gym in Amsterdam have a rich history of turning out K-1 and Muay Thai champions.

*Vos - turned out Hoost, had Bonjasky for a number of years, Hardonk, Ivan Hippolyte, also Mirko trained/trains there
    *Mejiro - turned out Kaman, Bonjasky, whole host of champions

Also Golden Glory, be it in Breda, Berlin or wherever - current stars include Reem, Leko, Saki, Schilt, Zimmerman, Sergei... some very accomplished and popular standup fighters.

Mike's Gym has Manhoef, Badr Hari, Groenhart.... I think if you go to any of these four, you cant lose.
    http://mma-japan.com ~~ http://teamtakeover.tk ~~ http://liverkick.com

You can't beat Fight Factory Carbin! Amazing training!

How much does full time training in holland cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Mejiro and Vos Gym in Amsterdam have a rich history of turning out K-1 and Muay Thai champions.

*Vos - turned out Hoost, had Bonjasky for a number of years, Hardonk, Ivan Hippolyte, also Mirko trained/trains there
    *Mejiro - turned out Kaman, Bonjasky, whole host of champions

Also Golden Glory, be it in Breda, Berlin or wherever - current stars include Reem, Leko, Saki, Schilt, Zimmerman, Sergei... some very accomplished and popular standup fighters.

Mike's Gym has Manhoef, Badr Hari, Groenhart.... I think if you go to any of these four, you cant lose.
    Thanks mate, for me now its out of mejiro and vos..... I didnt get to go this year due to uni and work commitments but 2012 i will defo try and go!