Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lineage

boxingbrit

Thanks Simon. Since i put the Gi back on i've been very interested in this stuff. Something has to keep me away from that stupid punching business

Ian,

I'm well happy you've put a Gi on,it'll give those fractured hands a good rest.

Please feel free to come to Carlson's anytime you're in London.The doors open mate.

boxingbrit

I would love to, thankyou very much for the offer. As soon as i feel a bit more confident with it i will be in touch.

Whenever you want to come down you'll be made very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Hayes View Post
    Whenever you want to come down you'll be made very welcome.
    I'll just confirm this Ian. Me and Danny popped in while we were down for the UFC and, although Simon wasn't there, we were made to feel very welcome and they were a top notch bunch of dudes. Next time I'm in town I'll definitely be heading back there again.

Thanks Jay,i was sorry i missed you,but the doors always open,i hope i'm there next time.

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    Thanks Simon. Since i put the Gi back on i've been very interested in this stuff. Something has to keep me away from that stupid punching business
    come down to GB midlands in mansfield too dude. we have a few guys who come down from huds
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

boxingbrit

Whats the address? I know my mate Anton from Hudds travels down to Sheffield or somewhere to train

http://www.graciebarramidlands.com/

* Unit 4
    * Botany Avenue
    * Botany commercial park
    * Mansfield
    * Nottinghamshire
    * NG18 5NF
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

You've put a gi on? After the shit you give me on faceache :P
    http://www.isaninja.co.uk