Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The FUCK YOU thread

Aye but if the world was full of common sense, anyone who actually thought about it would decide not to take it any further and keep quiet and go make a cup of tea instead....and Governments would be full of people with common sense not power hungry idiots - just imagine a world ran with common sense and no-one had ever heard of health and safety because with common sense it wouldn't exist.

oh and Fuck you Roy Hodgson for ruining another night of footy

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Fuck you chavs, Fuck you people with no common sense like the dude who made Nuclear Weaponary - what the fuck you fucker - did you think you could cook eggs with that shit? Fuck all common sense so fuuuck you.

Fuck you racists - its one fucking planet you knobheads and when the aliens come what the fuck will you do then eh....want to make friends with people on your planet no doubt you spineless little fucks - I hope the aliens are fucking hungry for racist pricks on toast because I will serve you the fuck up with a sprinkle of sugar!

Fuck you knobheads who tootle along on the outside lane of a motorway and then after 10 minutes speed up for twenty fucking yards before slowing back down and not pulling in...mother fuckers if I had bonnet mounted cannons you wouldn't be getting a fuck you because you would no longer be a problem!

Erm... Fuck you pope and your dumb fucking idea's that the Bible is not a work of fiction. Wonder if you also qualify as a no common sense Fuck you...h,,, lemme check...thats a yes!

Fuck people who moan when you say fuck...I don't care if its a playground and I am the playground monitor*!

Fuck you person who decided The Wire should end when Corofuckingnation street is still fucking going.

*not a true story
    Awesomeness of FUCK YOU quoted and noted

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Aye but if the world was full of common sense, anyone who actually thought about it would decide not to take it any further and keep quiet and go make a cup of tea instead....and Governments would be full of people with common sense not power hungry idiots - just imagine a world ran with common sense and no-one had ever heard of health and safety because with common sense it wouldn't exist.

oh and Fuck you Roy Hodgson for ruining another night of footy
    But that's an impossibility. Are you familiar with Game Theory? (If so, apologies for being patronising) There are certain situations where, if both sides behave in the 'correct' way, everyone wins slightly, but if one side attacks and the other side doesn't, the attacking side wins massively. The main thing about it is that you don't know what the other side will do, so is it in your own interest to sit back and let them attack? In most situations, both sides end up attacking, because even though they lose they can still guarantee that the other side doesn't win. Or some shit like that.

Long story short, you can't rely on cooperation with the enemy.

And last point, 100% agree on the Hodgson thing. See, he's a perfect example of not attacking and just hoping the other side don't attack either

Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    Come on, that wasn't just one dude. It was a natural progression of science
    Yeah Science, the one thing that's gonna kill us all.

Last edited by andrew123; 24-02-2013 at 09:55 PM.

FUCK YOU iRappiDzzZ for knifing me in the back when i was 1 kill away from a Nuke

to the coach load of old people that exploded on Bishopsgate, City of London and you all landed in my favourite coffe bar asking for scones at 8 am this morning !

" you dont have scones , oh , how stanges , this is a coffee and tea shop......... mmmm , do you have anything like a scone perhaps ?! how very strange margaret , no scones in a coffee shop , well I never...mmm, what Tea do you have ? does it come in a pot ?"

to you old dithering people who slowed me up on my daily breakfast ritual and put my day out by 10 mins with your stupid fucking questions, Fuck you, Fuck your scones, Fuck your day out shopping , and as Frank Booth would say "Fuck, Fuck you , you fucking fucks !! "

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Anybody who stands in a cue for 20 minutes in a coffee shop/cafe, and cannot decide what they would like, until they get to the counter. WHO THEN, take another 10 minutes to decide what they want, dithering about and umming and ahhing....FUCK YOU!!! IT SHOULD BE MADE LAW THAT I CAN SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! THIS ISN'T A HARD DECISION TO MAKE, ITS NOT UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE, ITS PASTRY AND HOT BEVERAGES....FUCK YOU!
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    Anybody who stands in a cue for 20 minutes in a coffee shop/cafe, and cannot decide what they would like, until they get to the counter. WHO THEN, take another 10 minutes to decide what they want, dithering about and umming and ahhing....FUCK YOU!!! IT SHOULD BE MADE LAW THAT I CAN SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! THIS ISN'T A HARD DECISION TO MAKE, ITS NOT UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE, ITS PASTRY AND HOT BEVERAGES....FUCK YOU!
    Amen to that !

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/