Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The FUCK YOU thread

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    Anybody who stands in a cue for 20 minutes in a coffee shop/cafe, and cannot decide what they would like, until they get to the counter. WHO THEN, take another 10 minutes to decide what they want, dithering about and umming and ahhing....FUCK YOU!!! IT SHOULD BE MADE LAW THAT I CAN SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! THIS ISN'T A HARD DECISION TO MAKE, ITS NOT UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE, ITS PASTRY AND HOT BEVERAGES....FUCK YOU!
    It's the same when waiting to get on the bus. Stood around for 20 minutes, but its not until they get on the fucking thing that they begin digging around in their massive handbag for their purse. They then fuck about for ages counting out their pennies, realise they don't have enough and end up paying with a tenner. BE. PREPARED. OR. FACE. MY. WRATH.*

* my wrath= a dirty look and in extreme cases, a small shake of the head.

lol @ Ross, Bateman and BlueRabbit's totally intollerant approach to others....which i can COMPLETELY relate to hahaha

FUCK YOU people who drive right up my ass flashing me when i'm already overtaking somebody and already breaking the speed limit myself.....oh and fuck you people who drive too slow and stay in the middle lane too!
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

FUCK YOU racists.
    FUCK YOU people at work who do shit so slow you could go back in time just cos you know that shit will be passed off to me cos you're not working fast enough.
    FUCK YOU middle class slag who sits opposite me at work who brown noses to fuck and just got a new position in a better department cos she interviews well - who the FUCK do you think you are putting shit on my desk and telling me to do it like you're my boss.
    FUCK YOU TapOut wearing wannabe cagefighter mongs.
    FUCK YOU solicitor, I want my compensation money!
    FUCK YOU I want my motorbike back.
    FUCK YOU bastards who stand there arguing when I knock you back on the doors.
    FUCK YOU indie ket heads who refuse to leave at 4am when the club is closing - FUCK YOU GET OUT.
    FUCK YOU when you say you know the promoter - I DONT GIVE A FUCK YOU'RE NOT COMING IN.
    FUCK YOU bosses for not paying me more.
    FUCK YOU council estate scumbags.
    FUCK YOU slow drivers.
    FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Hmmm I would like to dedicate my first Fuck You of the day to Woy Hodgson again - Fuck you for wasting my time with that drivel last night when I am only 2 levels from prestige on Black Ops, mutha fucka I could have prestiged by now instead of watching that fucking drivel, get out of my beloved club and take Konchesky with you back to fucking Fulham where you both belong (cos i didn't mind you there but fuck you for not staying there).

My second... Fuck You Rafa for the dross players and legacy you left behind.

one more for now just to get that mid day angst out...Fuck You Opal telecom for emailing me telling me I am going from unlimited downloads to 100gb allowance a month - what the fuck??? Thats like a couple of days worth you pieces of shit, I am off to find some new ISP to abuse then you fucking fuckers!!!

Last edited by andrew123; 24-02-2013 at 09:55 PM.

Fuck people who think that nuclear technology and weaponry is a common sense issue, and fuck anybody who doesn't understand that our lives are much less affected by war and combat due to the stalemate that mutually assured destruction provides.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    FUCK YOU bastards who stand there arguing when I knock you back on the doors.
    FUCK YOU indie ket heads who refuse to leave at 4am when the club is closing - FUCK YOU GET OUT.
    FUCK YOU when you say you know the promoter - I DONT GIVE A FUCK YOU'RE NOT COMING IN.
    FUCK YOU bosses for not paying me more.

x a million

Quote Originally Posted by blackdogmma View Post
    Fuck people who think that nuclear technology and weaponry is a common sense issue, and fuck anybody who doesn't understand that our lives are much less affected by war and combat due to the stalemate that mutually assured destruction provides.
    Thats under the assumption thats its because that way, if we never had them to start with maybe the world would have grown up a better place to live instead of fearing ones neighbours.

Just because my neighbour has a gun doesn't mean i need to so I also feel safe.Although I think you quite simply have not understood my point properly, I stated that if common sense prevailed throughout then there would never have been a need for such weapons as we would all be able to live in harmony if we all applied common sense. Maybe reading it again may help? Our world is full of people who lack enough common sense to even just get along - imagine a world where everyone had common sense and realised the colour of your skin, where you were born or even your religious views should make no difference to anyone else and nor should there be a need to hate people simply because of such things - common sense in a bigger scale than we could ever hope for in a world full of idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    Come on, that wasn't just one dude. It was a natural progression of science, and once people realised what a nuclear chain reaction could produce, the cat was out of the bag. You couldn't expect any government to go "Oh soz mate, we found this way of blowing the fuck out of stuff, but if you promise to not develop it, we won't develop it either..."
    I think it is more prudent to say the following,

FUCK YOU the people who unneicssarily dropped the bomb on civilian targets to test the effects of nuclear weaposn on the populous when they KNEW that Japan was about to surrender. FUCK YOU all the people involved in project PAPER CLIP, project MONARCH, project BLUE BOOK. FUCK YOU the military officials who incited PEARL HARBOUR and used all those servicemen as expendable pawns, FUCK YOU all the people keeping the strong hypocracies alive in the nuclear arms race and all those so greedy as to keep us on the brink of war for selfish means. AND FUCK YOU NORTH KOREA . FUCK YOU all those in positions of elite wealth controlling our economic systems and still reliant on the poor feeding the rich
    Last edited by ShaolinSubz02; 30-12-2010 at 03:53 PM.

fuck you dad for dying no one has ever touched me quite the same!
    wax on wax off