Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BJJ Brighton

PMed 10char

Hey Dudes, how are ya mate?!
    I think i know who your brother is. It's Joe?
    If's the right person we talking about, he's got serious potential! Young, learn quick, looong legs.. I hope we can keep helping him to develop his game enjoing the BJJ!

Anyway, if you come down to Brighton at any time, feel welcome to pop in with Joe for a roll!
    We opened our new Academy earlier this week, come check it out!

IMBJJ Academy: Dojo full time (open 9 to 9 Mon-Fri; 12pm to 3pm Sat-Sun) at Portslade High Street (90 Boundary Road BN3 7GA).

Schedule:
    Mon - Wed - Fri: 9am (all levels), 12pm (No-Gi all levels), 6pm (fundamentals) and 7.30pm (advanced).
    Tue & Thu: 12pm (all levels)
    Sat: 12pm (open mats)
    Sun: 12pm (all levels)

Brighton University
    Tue & Fri: 7.30pm (all levels)

IMBJJ Academy is sponsored by Black Eagle, Hove Tandoori and Performance Foods

Osss!
    Last edited by Ivam Maciel; 18-02-2011 at 12:00 AM.
    IVAM MACIEL BJJ ACADEMY www.ivammaciel.com

Yes, he is Joe.

Awesome schedule and thanks for the offer I’ll be down as soon as I can make it.

Sent you a PM

I saw the sign for IMBJJ as i was leaving Aldi the other day. My eyes almost popped out ! I went a few times when he was at ZT, Really friendly and it was great. Just had twins so got a taster before they were born as i knew time would not be available soon after and now this new schedule is available i'll defo be in the next few months.

Good Luck with the new venture.

Quote Originally Posted by seagull View Post
    I saw the sign for IMBJJ as i was leaving Aldi the other day. My eyes almost popped out ! I went a few times when he was at ZT, Really friendly and it was great. Just had twins so got a taster before they were born as i knew time would not be available soon after and now this new schedule is available i'll defo be in the next few months.

I know what you mean man, I have four kids....

Quote Originally Posted by seagull View Post

Thanks buddy!
    Im looking forward to see u soon on the mats!

Osssssssss!!

what's up guys, just to update..

As we have an full-time dojo, we are now offering off-peak daily classes as well. Good price, affordable (I believe) to anybody, no excuses to not been training!! only 49.95 per month or alternatively you can pay per class only 4.95.

Any enquiries, feel free to contact us on 01273 411486 or www.ivammaciel.com

Osss!

Ivam

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

ah Ivam, think i saw you fight once in Brighton, you got a R1 sub if i remember. really stuck with me that one. guillotine with super-high guard to triangle. bloody amazing mate! good to see you posting!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    ah Ivam, think i saw you fight once in Brighton, you got a R1 sub if i remember. really stuck with me that one. guillotine with super-high guard to triangle. bloody amazing mate! good to see you posting!
    thanks buddy, I appreciate that!
    Ossssssss!

Ivam,

I have moved to Hassocks, 20-30 minuites from Portslade. I am really keen to come and train at your club the problem is that I do not get home from work until 7pm. The earliest I could get down to portslade is around 8pm. 7:30 at a push. I can see that your latest class is at 7pm which I cannot get home in time for.

Obvisouly you are not going to change you timetable for me but could you let me know if you have any plans for later classes in the future. Or do you (or anyone else) have any suggestions for how I can keep training.

I work in london by bank station. However all the lunchtime classes finish at two so I would not get back to the office until 2:30 which looks bad.

Thanks

Adam