Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Overeem - why the hype?

Default Overeem - why the hype?

Am I the only person who thinks he's massively overrated? When was the last time he fought anyone in the top 20? Are people getting distracted by his physique? Or that he destroys people who shouldn't really be in the cage with him?

Obviously I'm talking about MMA, K1 he's blatently shit hot.

I've asked around and apparently 'Yes' you are the only person who thinks he's overrated
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    I've asked around and apparently 'Yes' you are the only person who thinks he's overrated
    Ha ha I think I spoke to the same people as you!

Overeem is decent

Fair dos........

Yeah I agree he's very good, but some people are calling him the best heavyweight in the world. I' just saying I dont reckon he's anywhere near that.

dont think hes overratted but i do think alot of guys look at his size and exsprience and just dont want to fight him.i think he should have fought emanulenko by now.

who do u think is ? valasques? fedor?

Don't understand why people dislike Overeem so much. So every fighter has fans and haters, but why are so many people saying he's over-rated? At least he has martial arts pedigree, did Brock? yet he's a top 3 HW apparently. Not in my book

Got to say Cain really, despite him being a boring bastard! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Biva View Post
    Got to say Cain really, despite him being a boring bastard! haha
    iam not sure about cain, i watched his fight with kongo and every time check caught him clean he dropped him or rocked him