Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Films to Recommend Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrother12 View Post
    can anyone recomend so very jumpy thriller/horror films please?
    Paranormal Activity 2. Made me jump like a good un. More than any other film I've seen. The first one was good, this one is better (imo) Some cute ladies in it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Temeura View Post
    Watched the the first 2 Death Note films last night. They were pretty good, except for them 'Gods of Death'!
    I've not seen the films, just the anime, but how can you like it without liking the Shinigami? They in essence are the story lol
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

I am sure that they fitted in with the anime but they looked really out of place in the film. I know that they need to be there and they ARE the story but they looked shit!

I suppose it's something I would have difficulty in imagining in live action. The series is immense though, one of the most addictive and gripping TV shows I've ever watched.
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottM View Post
    Machete was brilliant, check it out .
    I'm assuming you are taking the piss or under the influence of a huge ammount of halucangenic drugs.

It's the biggest pile of wank ever. And I've watched some shite in my time.

Machete is utter gash and I am the biggest Danny Trejo fanboy going!

Quote Originally Posted by Temeura View Post
    Machete is utter gash and I am the biggest Danny Trejo fanboy going!
    My Aussie mate in Indonesia bought it and was bigging it up. Telling me bacuse it has De Niro in it it has to be awesome. To be fair the cast list is wicked but after laughing my tits off and slating him we turned it off after 15 mins.

Powerful Top Film
    "He’ll never sell any ice cream going at that speed"

I am currently 'aquiring' someof these reccos. I shall offer my thoughts later

Everyone shoudl watch Hana Bi, which is the greatest filme ever made.