Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Films to Recommend Thread

That makes it sound like it makes sense... Doesn't even mention The Plague....haha its mental, watch it and report back, I need more people to see it so I can just ask them - wtf.....did I really see that?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Hobo With A Shotgun is insane, end of!
    i also loved the fact it was done in Technicolor!

"Lock him up with the sodomites and get me the goddamn chief of police!"

"When life gives you razor blades... you make a baseball bat covered in razor blades."

genius!
    The streets are alive with the sounds of pain...EARN YOUR F***ING SCARS, SON!

No seeders on the torrents. Gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Hobo with a Shotgun - fucking mental film, still don't know if its utter shit or utter genius but its definately a film.
    Think I am defo gonna watch this one now - i have it at home but keep skipping past it when I pick a film to watch.... is it simaler to Machete ? lol !

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    Manhunter
    Requiem for a Dream
    Amores Perros
    Y Tu Mama Tambien
    Bully
    Magnolia
    Legally Blonde 2...
    I think I missed the point of Requiem for a Dream, didn't quite get why everyone rates it so highly.

Will be watching Amores Perros over the weekend based on reviews.

Amores Perros in my shit spanish sounds like Lover of dogs. I won't be watching that you dirty bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Amores Perros in my shit spanish sounds like Lover of dogs. I won't be watching that you dirty bastards.
    Just checked this out, you're right! What's this Dog Lover business!? Should I steer clear of this film???

They definitely love their dogs, sort of. Great film!

Hobo is a bit like Machete - both were actually grindhouse trailers at the start of the Tarantino/Rodriguez collaboration - grr cant think of the films names - ah Planet Terror and ...erm... Stuntman thingy one - the trailers eventually spawned these full length films.

Sledge - get it on Usenet dude - your ISP may offer a free newsgroup server anyway, usually low retention but you might be able to grab it that way. If ya need it explaining more - drop me a PM by all means. If ya ISP doesnt offer any free newsgroup access, you could always just sign up to the likes of Astraweb for 1 month - cost around 7 - then just pillage the shit outta it for the month - will more than pay for itself!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    watched IP Man on my mate's insistance the other day, quite enjoyed it
    Indeed That is a good movie to watch and enjoy. That is one of my favorite flick too. Now I am planning to Watch Glee The 3D concert movie online. As this movie is based on the Famous tv series So I am Excited to watch this movie.