Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The 12 days of Jim Brown

On a serious note, hard i know around here, but if these allegations presented here are indeed true and finding out he has wrestled in British wrestling association competitions won't a child protection officer or the head child protection officer need to be informed or his clubs (Tryst lions) one at that?

on a more worrying note he works with kids at motherwell football team now thats fuckin scary

Quote Originally Posted by Albino Assassin View Post
    You'll never believe what i just found. Slightly ironic
    http://www.fox19.com/global/Category...clipId=5464595

at 1min and 1 second you wont believe your eyes, but watch the whole thing to see why it's ironic
    NO FUCKING WAY that has freaked the shit out of me... i cant believe that video? surely that cant be real?
    WWW.BRIANHYSLOP.COM Dinky Ninja Fight Team #1

its def real the creep just shows up everywer lol. was on the train home from glasgow to holytown 1 day n he was up the end of the train chatting up 2 wee lassies couldnt have been much older than 14 the sick fuck. any1 know wen hes fighting again?

But come on, one minute the guy is being accused of kiddie fiddling in Scotland ... then appears randomly talking about it on the news in America? thats mental
    WWW.BRIANHYSLOP.COM Dinky Ninja Fight Team #1

Ive met the guy once and thought what a fuckin creep he is, everyone that has ever mentioned him said the same thing, hes a total weirdo! cant see many gyms accepting him after reading this shit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by H1SSY View Post
    But come on, one minute the guy is being accused of kiddie fiddling in Scotland ... then appears randomly talking about it on the news in America? thats mental
    It actually really freaked me out when it cuts to him in the video... proper skin crawling feeling!!
    The Griphouse

ha ha this lad sent me his phone number and club...

Me= " Send me ur weight, club name, phone number etc mate "
    JP= " lightweight team budokadm Fighting style muaythai kickboxing 2 wins 3 loss phone number 0151 5451823 "

I think this guy is special
    When you can put yourself through Hell, you're in a good place

www.leedscage.co.uk

Default where abouts of jim brown

jim brown has took up wrestling fat burds for hot dogs and pop corn
    Attached Images Attached Images

There are throws available from both these positions