Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cage fighter Aman Salhan

sounds like an ass. You would think even MMA with its lack of traditional 'martial concepts' would instill a little disipline and common respect for humanity. Oh well. Also, cocaine is serious blood money. Just look at the thread on those mexican cartels. Apart from gold AKs the dealing and use of coke brings a lot of pain on many people. I won't touch it (until they legalise it lol)

Quote Originally Posted by west london View Post
    ps. for those who dont know him.. hes the kinda guy who would rob a granny if he knew she had a couple of quid in her purse..
    really ? he speaks very highly of you
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    ....I won't touch it (until they legalise it lol)
    Yeah, me neither

*looks nervously around*
    Gary.

boxingbrit

Me neither

*joins Gary looking nervously around*

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    Me neither

*joins Gary looking nervously around*
    LOL!

**rubs hands in the belief they fell for it**

the guy was in good physical shape which made him believe he could become a great fighter... just shows how dumb he is.. trust me the best place for him behind bars.. i know of several occassions over the years where he could have and should have been locked up.. thank god its finally happened.. and like i said.. i hope he rots..or better still gets shagged up his arse.

would you happen to work for the metropolitan Police ?

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

I think the bigger question is, did Aman Salhan give him a bumming, he seems pretty mad

lol no he didnt bum me..lol.. lets just say that i know the difference between right and wrong and have be brought up in a way to respect others and not to cause any harm to anyone...he was far stronger than me and we never crossed paths in a negative way but that doesnt mean the things he did were right.. ive seen things first hand and the list of twisted things hes got away with in the past is horrible... burgulary, car theft, muggings and rape.. the list is endless.. and the law in this country managed letting him get away with far too much for far too long.. i feel sorry for his family having to be associated with such a person.. well thats if they havent disowned him already.. im a great believer in karma, what goes around comes around.. il leave it on i think the worlds a better place without people like him..

wow, serious allegations there
    Gary.