Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iphone 4 question

Default iphone 4 question

need some help guys:
    got an iphone 4 and every time i lose signal (which is very often as reception is bad where i live) a message pops up on the screen saying "your cellular network is no longer available, choose another..."
    this is really annoying, as if i'm watching a video or listening to music at the time, the message actually pauses it! - sometimes like 10 times in one song!
    anyone know how to turn this message off?

other thing is the blutooth doesn't seem to be able to locate other phones around, even though the other phones can locate it?! - blutooth is turned on, just constantly searching - any ideas on this too?

thanks in advance...
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Could you not just go into settings and change network settngs?
    Settings - General - Network
    then turn off Cellular network. Not sure if that will work but may do.
    Also as far as im aware you cannot connect Bluetooth to other phones or equipment other than handfree kits.
    Please don't quote me on this, but this is my understanding

Hope it helps
    OOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Yeah I had a nightmare trying to bluetooth a video to my mates iPhone, I could locate his phone but it kept denying it when I tried to send the file...I just assumed iPhones could only bluetooth between other iPhones, kinda like the video calling feature.

boxingbrit

I didnt like the HTC.

Have you got a case for the phone as its known to have issue's depending on how you hold the phone as to interfering with signal especially if you are left handed, and don't expect the alarm to work either at the moment! The fact you can't hold the thing without fooking the signal is just another reason why I hate Mr Jobs. Bit like having a missus and you can't pay with her tits without her turning into a bloke.

Seriously trade it in and get an Android based phone - Samsung if you don't like the HTC's because anything with an I at the front looks better than it works - ferrari body, fiesta engine. (currently waiting on the next thing to hit the Iphone as a "doesn't work as intended" shocker)

boxingbrit

I totally disagree. I have never had any problem with any of my 'i' products and they are FAR better and more reliable than anything else i've used. Gonna upgrade my iphone to the 4 next week.

Get a bumper for it and it should be fine for calls but I am just put off by all the niggly little things like that and Steve Jobs attitude that its fine and people should stop moaning even when its been proven as an issue.

Still its like the 360/ps3 thing - you have to pick a side ! (or buy both and then just ignore one like a child you had but wish you could trade for some slippers)

I heard the i in iPhone stands for idiot...

Restricted technology, good phone for women. Androids gets so much more for your money.

boxingbrit

lol, its like being in the playground!

I run all apple products as they have proved far better, more efficient and value for money than PC's. In turn my iphone (and Blackberry) is obviously very compatible and does everything and more than a HTC does. What is the restricted technology? I havent had any problems but maybe it is something i dont use it for.