Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iphone 4 question

the iphone has multi tasking and flash issue's - think they have since been sorted but not sure, I think its more the fact out of the box they can be restrictive in such a manner which other companies are not - e.g iphone marketplace copmared to android - massive difference in restrictions .

boxingbrit

I dont get what you mean? Restrictions in calls or apps?

Apps - only approved apps can get onto an Iphone which is not the case on Android - free marketplace and so on and no Steve Jobs saying oooo that has boobies so thats a no or oooo that doesnt conform to the flash style of apple so thats a no. Its an open source compared to a restricted one. Also to "jailbreak" an Iphone is a fiddly issue but Android phones don't even need jailbreaking to be as useful but you can even install different os's I believe on Android phones to make them even more efficient (alhtough can't be arsed looking into this myself as more than happy with what my HTC is capable of in its generic form)

Moderator of Love <3

I haven't heard a bad word about HTC Desire.

But it's all about preference, I'll stick to my nokia 3310.

boxingbrit

I just didnt like mine but maybe its cos i have got used to the iphone. I have been using that and the blackberry for 18 months and dont ever find that their is something missing or that i might need. All my Apple products are as fast as when i got them and work just as well, no crashes, conflicts etc. The ability to stream them all together and use my phone to control lots of the stuff in my house is very convenient aswell. Maybe i didnt give the Desire chance but i have this system all worked out

Damn you for not giving the HTC the love it deserved !! You could have been even happier than you imagined, mine even washes my undercrackers for me now because it loves me back!

boxingbrit

lol, if it had an auto suck attachment it could of swayed the deal

You mean you didn't see the free app that adds that?

You should see the apps for the back of the phone as well around the camera area

boxingbrit

Hahahahahaha

1.if the iphone is brand new bought from a proper retailer you wont need a bumper for it as these issues are fixed in the newer models
    2.take it back to the network you bought it from, these issues sound abit weird and shouldnt be happning ( there was an issue with the sim card touching the sides of the phone when its inside this is easily fixed)
    3.bluetooth doesnt work for anything else other than a bluetooth headset if you want to swap stuff between iphones use an app called bump
    4.i have flash on my iphone and i never use it its just something for people to bitch about
    5.FUCK ANDROID!!!!! free market bla bla bla google restricts the use of their stuff hence why users root (jailbreak) their handsets jailbreak your iphone and you get cydia the equivalent so called free market that makes android so desirable plus you can get app store apps for free! and once the final version of the jailbreaks come out they are always one button jailbreaks which if you cant do then id stick to using phone boxes !

phew good to get that of my chest lol iv used iphones from day one and had every single one since on the launch days and jailbreak them and follow the scene and in my experience anytime people get an iphone they dont go back to anything else .. original and far superior !
    wax on wax off