Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joisey Shore

Hybrid View

Default Joisey Shore

So who watchin' this?

Season 3 episode 1
    http://tvtodays.com/jersey-shore/epi...-premiere.html

Havent even finished season 2 yet!!! Will catch up with it at some point though I reckon.

We got a situation!!! I fucking love Jersey Shore. And Jwoww is absolute filth. FILTH.

not sure about this. This forum recommended Sons of Anarchy and I ended up watching 3 seasons of absolute dire storytelling and improbable situations wasting hours of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    not sure about this. This forum recommended Sons of Anarchy and I ended up watching 3 seasons of absolute dire storytelling and improbable situations wasting hours of my life.
    You only need to watch one episode to get the jist, they are pretty much all the same.

* Guys with orange skin go get a spray tan, a haircut and go the the gym.
    * Lots of bitching about each other
    * T-shirt time!
    * They all go on a night out.
    * The guys pull some slags.
    * The women fight each other
    * Mike repeatedly refers to himself in the third person ("The Situation")
    * Ronnie and Sam have a fight and break up/get back together
    * Civilization takes another step backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    You only need to watch one episode to get the jist, they are pretty much all the same.

* Guys with orange skin go get a spray tan, a haircut and go the the gym.
    * Lots of bitching about each other
    * T-shirt time!
    * They all go on a night out.
    * The guys pull some slags.
    * The women fight each other
    * Mike repeatedly refers to himself in the third person ("The Situation")
    * Ronnie and Sam have a fight and break up/get back together
    * Civilization takes another step backwards.
    Hahaha! OK, gonna give it a go LOL

I Watched like, 15 mins of this once, and this guy ko's some random in the street, then comes back and high 5's everyone, then gets arrested, and denies everything, with a tv crew following him and it happening right outside a busy bar..
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

I thought the South Park pisstake was an exaggeration, but I finally got around to watching it and it's pretty accurate. The people on it are utter scum, but I would be lying if I didn't say it wasn't entertaining.

When it kicked off in this episode and that one woman came out out with 'Youuuu..........are a fucking SLUTTY ASS WHORE', I cracked up.

No, I can't do it. I tried 'The only way is Essex' recently and I just began to despise humanity even more than I already do.

A couple of my friends love this, I can't bring myself to even give it a try. I know it's going to be an absolutely cringe-worthy parade of sub-human scum.
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.