Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joisey Shore

Quote Originally Posted by purist View Post
    Its on MTV but the UK broadcast is usually several weeks behind the US.

Just watched ep.1....nice little ruckus at the end, Sammi's got a good chin on her!
    That's her name. Christ, shes got a right fuckin' attitude that one. Think Ronnie needs to give her a slap, tell her how it is. Nothing worse than a guy who can't control his woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    That's her name. Christ, shes got a right fuckin' attitude that one. Think Ronnie needs to give her a slap, tell her how it is. Nothing worse than a guy who can't control his woman.
    Judging from the series preview, looks like she's gonna get hers. Not normally a fan of shite like this but it's great to watch idiots get drunk n fight each other.

Ross

I love Jersey shore, best reality show yet... A bunch of cunts let loose and filmed, its hilarious.

Do find the southpark episode awesome too I mean where are they going this time? Is season 3 even in jersey?

has passed Always Sunny in Philadelphia as the dumbest show on tv.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    I love Jersey shore, best reality show yet... A bunch of cunts let loose and filmed, its hilarious.

Do find the southpark episode awesome too I mean where are they going this time? Is season 3 even in jersey?
    Yeah they're back in Jersey. Same house as the first season. There's some new bint as well.

You lot are a bunch of wankers, ive now watched every fuckin episode. Enjoyable viewing mind!

Why do they dance like complete and utter morons? That Sammie bird, need's to be donkey punched to teh death! Situation! hahaha you serious bro!?

Reckon there all on the gear?

Ross

Just watching 1st ep of season 3, within 10 mins I had a quote I needed to post

"So Snooki walks in the door, with this gremlin look alike... and she says that she's the new roommate" - LMAO I love jersey shore

Ross

Great GIF - wasn't that like a couple episodes in to season 1 and the guy that hit her was a school teacher.

Jersey Shore keeps it real.
    Last edited by Ross; 16-01-2011 at 12:41 AM.