Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why?

Hybrid View

Default Why?

Why is there so many cunts on facebook who take pictures wearing MMA shorts/gloves whilst wearing no Tshirt?

Most of them don't even train never mind fight but still dress up as a cagefighter to look cool.

I would never, ever be that much of a cunt.

Ps, post links or pics of any funny ones.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Williams View Post
    Why is there so many cunts on facebook who take pictures wearing MMA shorts/gloves whilst wearing no Tshirt?

Most of them don't even train never mind fight but still dress up as a cagefighter to look cool.

I would never, ever be that much of a cunt.

Ps, post links or pics of any funny ones.
    Didn't Jono do this? lol

The only pictures of me in gloves (wearing a shirt btw) are ones some of the lads took of us training at the old gym
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Nothing wrong with that.

Taking the pic yourself in a mirror is what I mean.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Williams View Post
    Nothing wrong with that.

Taking the pic yourself in a mirror is what I mean.

I know the sorts lol, people who have never trained MMA and are jumping on the bandwagon? Like this dude?

http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Some lad used to comment on every single status update my ex-bird wrote on Facey. His profile pic was him wearing MMA gloves, with hands in fighter pose, sitting in an office chair, in an office, and wearing officey clothes. Obviously he was nails so I didn't mess.

Haha post up a facebook link!

Quote Originally Posted by sirving View Post
    Haha post up a facebook link!
    Would do but I deleted her off my friends list many moons ago and I can't remember Office Gloves's name. I'm sure he's changed it by now. Maybe he's wearing Venum shorts and no top this time? Haha. He probably went on to bang her in his four-poster bed with chicken-wire round it and UFC-themed duvet covers.

It just makes those people look like a douche bag. Does anyone remember that hilarious pic of a young guy wearing HUGE gloves? I think someone posted it asking "White Tyson if it was him" but I'm not certain. That was a perfect example for this thread.
    "The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false."

Moderator of Love <3

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette5ft View Post
    It just makes those people look like a douche bag. Does anyone remember that hilarious pic of a young guy wearing HUGE gloves? I think someone posted it asking "White Tyson if it was him" but I'm not certain. That was a perfect example for this thread.
    I remember this and it was white tyson i'm sure?

Anyone who takes a photo of themselves with their shirt off is a cunt. It's not exclusive to guys pretending to be fighters. And the answer to why, is that there are a lot of cunts.