Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 22nd January 2011 is round 2 of the Southwest Submission Wrestling Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Esputahlo View Post
    great comp and day once again, really good atmosphere. happy with sliver. well done all who attended. roll on round 3!!!
    Agree mate, it was a great comp with lots of superb grappling on display. It's one of the best comps I've been to and I know all the lads from our gym felt the same, we'll definitely keep supporting the event.

Well happy with a Silver today, was a great experience competing against Tim Newman in the final, he's a superb grappler and a really nice guy

Btw good luck for the euros

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Agree mate, it was a great comp with lots of superb grappling on display. It's one of the best comps I've been to and I know all the lads from our gym felt the same, we'll definitely keep supporting the event.

Well happy with a Silver today, was a great experience competing against Tim Newman in the final, he's a superb grappler and a really nice guy

Btw good luck for the euros
    cheers brett was good to meet you mate, you got a really good game. did very well to take tim to points.

all the best for your next comp mate, i expect to see you medal alot this year
    MMA (9-2 8 subs) Sponsored Athlete under Tatami Fight Wear, G&S welterweight champion

Ye i really enjoyed the comp too. Thanks for everyone involved in putting it on.
    For Mixed Martial Arts in Wolverhampton visit www.wolverhamptonmma.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Korbely View Post
    Ye i really enjoyed the comp too. Thanks for everyone involved in putting it on.
    you have some amazing skills mate, loved watching your fights
    MMA (9-2 8 subs) Sponsored Athlete under Tatami Fight Wear, G&S welterweight champion

Cheers Jamie, i was having a on day today everything was coming together nicely lol it aint always like that. I didnt manage to catch many of yours unfortunately ive heard lots of good things from Stu about you though.
    For Mixed Martial Arts in Wolverhampton visit www.wolverhamptonmma.co.uk

was a good crack today, and can see this getting bigger, some top names to grapple , and there didnt seem to be many novices too which made it quite challenging... deffo a good comp for people to get down too, the winners trophies were pretty sick too.....
    il be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Korbely View Post
    Cheers Jamie, i was having a on day today everything was coming together nicely lol it aint always like that. I didnt manage to catch many of yours unfortunately ive heard lots of good things from Stu about you though.
    You were really slick, awesome display of grappling man. Big up, real good showing from the Pure MMA team today.

All of us from Pedro's in Bristol had a good day, was nice to be done at a comp so early for a change!!!
    Last edited by Gareth; 22-01-2011 at 10:37 PM.
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Cheers Brett, was good rolling with you in the final. No doubt I'll see you in another comp down the line
    Sponsored by...PASnutrition, G4MMA, Physicool, Garra fightwear!