Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jersey Shore !!!

Default Jersey Shore !!!

Right own up, who else watches it ? One of the best shows on tele imo. I get grilled off everyone but I don't give a fuck ! Oh yeahhhh its T-Shirrrtt tiiimmmeeee !!!!!

i think Luke might
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Im not ashamed to say i watched it and liked it.

that picture of the tango twins, the one on the right looks like richie dale, sorry rich.
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

I can't watch it, I hate people enough as it is.

I did watch one episode of that essex show but it just made me want to shoot people. _

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    As if I didnt see Lukes post ! Thick as fuck.
    it's thick of me to assume you never saw a thread, when you made a thread on the same subject rather than continue an on-going discussion? i don't know how that works but okay lol

are those just random guidos, or are they in the show? i don't understand how people can think that looks good... hopefully they look back on themselves later in life and realise something about themselves
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    it's thick of me to assume you never saw a thread, when you made a thread on the same subject rather than continue an on-going discussion? i don't know how that works but okay lol

are those just random guidos, or are they in the show? i don't understand how people can think that looks good... hopefully they look back on themselves later in life and realise something about themselves
    Just random guidos. Crazy shit.

Ronnie's definately on the Juice!

Quote Originally Posted by mcgovern View Post
    Im not ashamed to say i watched it and liked it.

that picture of the tango twins, the one on the right looks like richie dale, sorry rich.
    hey your not wrong Si, might wanna post it on facebook and tag it.