Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I <3 Arial Design Range

Quote Originally Posted by Razorstorm View Post
    On another note. been watching dbz kai, fucking hell mate they have hacked it to death. There is huge bits missing + script changes etc
    It is kind of like a recap? It's like your remembering DBZ lol

Really don't see the point in some ways, a fan could've chopped it up 0.o only bit thats cool is HD.

I get the feeling DB:AF might be on way or something?!

Possibly death note?

Im thinking the skull thingy and the textl stuff remind me of death note abit
    A little - Graffiti side of things was more just researching the art and having a go

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Evans View Post
    It is kind of like a recap? It's like your remembering DBZ lol

Really don't see the point in some ways, a fan could've chopped it up 0.o only bit thats cool is HD.

I get the feeling DB:AF might be on way or something?!
    To be honest i started watching it, up to episode 22 with the misses (she never seen it), which is like i dunno episode 8 in namek saga. But ending up going back to the original. There is alot brutality cut out as well.
    Dont get me wrong im not slating it, its cool I just forgot the difference.

Like when they are after the dragon balls and they seriously fuck up the namekians, and u see necks being snapped and people punch through hearts etc. While its not in the nicktoons version
    MMA is not a charity

To be honest i started watching it, up to episode 22 with the misses (she never seen it), which is like i dunno episode 8 in namek saga. But ending up going back to the original. There is alot brutality cut out as well.
    Dont get me wrong im not slating it, its cool I just forgot the difference.

Like when they are after the dragon balls and they seriously fuck up the namekians, and u see necks being snapped and people punch through hearts etc. While its not in the nicktoons version
    Eesh, now you mention it does seem a little less violent.

Naruto cut version is like that ..... sweat instead of blood WTF?! I thought it was a joke when someone told me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Evans View Post
    Eesh, now you mention it does seem a little less violent.

Naruto cut version is like that ..... sweat instead of blood WTF?! I thought it was a joke when someone told me lol
    That would seriously destroy naruto, you really get a sense and feeling of evil from the original with gaara and the well... pretty much all the bad characters. Be gutted if they cut all that. Only thing that needs to be cut is the flash backs every 5 mins lol
    MMA is not a charity

I think they went crazy with the cartoon font.. too much
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

The skull one is fucking spot on, are these available now?