Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wilson pass advice

Default wilson pass advice

Hi everyone i have been trying the wilson pass but I am stuggling control the arm ( people just pull it out or bend it etc ) any tips would be great thanks

more details please. which arm (the underhooked one) and details on how they're freeing it....
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

not the under hook arm they twist there wrist or bend the arm i cant keep it straight

i've no clue what you're describing. why are you trying to straighten their arm when doing the wilson/sao paulo pass??

Its the way I was taught? anyone else have any tips please?

boxingbrit

Thanks for posting that Mr 5 i liked that. For someone who talks about having no ego he likes the sound of his own voice but it was good.

best explanation on that pass i've seen. i don't like the pass too much myself, but i'll be honest and say i've not put the hours it needs into it

He's grabbing the arm? he calls it killing the arm? although he uses the bicep not the wrist like I was taught, you winding me up mate lol this is a serious question so if anyone can help id be really greatful thanks
    Last edited by oddball; 14-01-2011 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oddball View Post
    He's grabbing the arm? he calls it killing the arm? although he uses the bicep not the wrist like I was taught, you winding me up mate lol this is a serious question so if anyone can help id be really greatful thanks
    no i'm not winding you up. you talked about keeping the arm straight. all he's doing is controlling the bicep until he's ready to transfer to the leg, no arm straightening required