Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: long or short sleeve rash guard?

Default long or short sleeve rash guard?

which do you prefer, a long or short sleeve rash guard, and why?

Long but there is a strong market for short I'd imagine.

Personally: The closest I look to a ninja the better, working on a mask currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Evans View Post
    Long but there is a strong market for short I'd imagine.

Personally: The closest I look to a ninja the better, working on a mask currently.
    Rofl, please post pic of ninja outfit upon completion

Quote Originally Posted by Osaka Fight Gear View Post
    Rofl, please post pic of ninja outfit upon completion
    will do - the grand plan is to visit gyms in costume and character lol or troll TMA.

Long, the couple of times I've had ring worm it's been on my lower arm, the more protection from nasties the better!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    Long, the couple of times I've had ring worm it's been on my lower arm, the more protection from nasties the better!!!
    I have a fear of that BAD.

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    Snap, had that once, worn LS guards ever since and never had it again. I would never a wear a SS to grapple in now.
    Fitch's fan

with gi- short sleeve: Otherwise some people grab onto it when going for sleeve grips. Flids.
    no gi- long sleeve: Stops 'slippery sweat sub escapes' an keeps the old muscles warm.

so long sleeve for the serious grapplers, short sleeves for the guys who want to show off their biceps on facebook and pretend they fight? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    with gi- short sleeve: Otherwise some people grab onto it when going for sleeve grips. Flids.
    no gi- long sleeve: Stops 'slippery sweat sub escapes' an keeps the old muscles warm.
    makes sense, we will have to do both at some point then i suppose!