Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: long or short sleeve rash guard?

Short, don't know why, probably to show off my guns. I do actually fight though.

In truth I find long sleeve ones more slippery than bare arms.
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

Long if you have puney arms (despite being stronger than most roid heads at your gym) and short if you have guns to show the world!!

P.s. Washing your lower arms with antiseptic after rolling will help keep ringworm at bay and give you the chance to show your guns with the short sleeve number.

Quote Originally Posted by The Choker View Post
    Long if you have puney arms (despite being stronger than most roid heads at your gym) and short if you have guns to show the world!!

P.s. Washing your lower arms with antiseptic after rolling will help keep ringworm at bay and give you the chance to show your guns with the short sleeve number.
    Duly noted, sir.

lol, good idea. Although saying that i have a SS from hayabusa and it almost reaches my elbows so the gunshow isn't available

I wear LS for exactly the above reason
    B-A-K-A-S-U-R-V-I-V-O-R

I wear short sleeve under a GI, im mainly wearing the short sleeve Jaco one. And if im doing No-Gi ill wear long sleeve, again the Jaco long sleeve or Tatami!