Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Power Balance Bands ?

  1. #11
    proud to be brown vileniall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Suffolk
    Posts
    2,482

    Default

    If it has an effect who gives a fuck if its a placebo or not?

  2. #12

    Default

    Personaly, I use mine as a cock ring. I have seen a dramatic effect on my personal performance with regards to stamina.
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

  3. #13

    Default

    I read somewhere it was utter bollox.

  4. #14

    Default

    i had a guy try and sell me one of these by doing that stupid test holding your arms down. then i turned around and did the same test to my mate with no stupid plastic band, same result. So many consumers are being conned into buying this product.

    Edit: there's a good australian news report on youtube somewhere explaining how they are a con. Just beware they are all the same product, Trion-Z, Powerbalance, EFX Power Band and theres probably many others.
    Last edited by Osaka Fight Gear; 21-01-2011 at 08:56 AM.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vileniall View Post
    If it has an effect who gives a fuck if its a placebo or not?
    It matters because gullible people are being swindled.
    They are being charged good money for some utter bollocks that has no effect at all.

    It's as bad as homeopathy, spiritualists or praying in church (or anywhere at all of course).
    All utter bollocks.

    There, I've said it.

  6. #16

    Default

    I'm an honest man and have to admit when I'm wrong.

    This band has shaved a minute off my daily wanking time. Thank you power band, you're the best!

  7. #17

    Default

    I cant quite put my finger on it but something about what AdamM is saying makes me think that he doesnt believe in these things.

    Its subtle but I am defiantly picking up on something.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
    I'm an honest man and have to admit when I'm wrong.

    This band has shaved a minute off my daily wanking time. Thank you power band, you're the best!
    mate you must have the wrong coloured band, supposed to make you last longer.
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

  9. #19
    proud to be brown vileniall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Suffolk
    Posts
    2,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamM View Post
    It matters because gullible people are being swindled.
    They are being charged good money for some utter bollocks that has no effect at all.

    It's as bad as homeopathy, spiritualists or praying in church (or anywhere at all of course).
    All utter bollocks.

    There, I've said it.
    so after you have finished telling everyone that this band is bad for humanity then your going to come to my church and slap me while im praying and say "it's utter bollox" how dare you

  10. #20

    Default

    Power bands have more chance of working than prayer, and they're utter bollocks.

    Tim Minchin's new song on his current tour "Sam's Mum's catarax" is the perfect summary of the power of prayer.
    I urge everyone to seek out this work of genius.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.