Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jiu Jitsu Style Tee Shirt!!

Default Jiu Jitsu Style Tee Shirt!!

Here I am with my new t shirt and proud to be on board as a contributor to the magazine

Just come off the phone to Callum and we're both buzzing with ideas and articles and I can't wait to help make the mag the success it most thoroughly deserves!

F

What will you be contributing mate is meerkatsu onboard do you know he has a figging awesome blog and gi reviews.

I will be contributing interviews, seminar reports, comp coverage, articles etc etc

Never heard of Meerkatsu, sorry.

F

Big up to Jiu Jitsu Style they sent me a shirt few days ago
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

haha you kidder

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

goodluck with this carl.

Looks a bit like back to the future.

Quote Originally Posted by oddball View Post
    What will you be contributing mate is meerkatsu onboard do you know he has a figging awesome blog and gi reviews.
    Never heard of him either.

Issue one of Jiu Jitsu Style is so overloaded with awesome content, they had to add more pages in order to fit it all in! I've seen the proofs and I'm so excited, I think a bit of wee just came out. Guys, you gonna like!

Ironically, I don't actually have much of my stuff in Issue 1, it's mostly going in to Issue 2, which will be even more awesome. But top secret, can't say what will be in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Meerkatsu's BJJ Blog

Quote Originally Posted by oddball View Post
    There are quite a few bloggers involved: the owner, Callum, is a training partner of mine, and I sent him a long list of bloggers while he was still in the planning stages. I'm not sure how many of them he followed up, but I know there are at least a few in there.

Check the Jiu Jitsu Style Facebook group and website for more details.