Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pedo on my street

Default pedo on my street

Would never of thought it he was such a nice guy can't trust any fucker

http://sloughexpress.co.uk/news/arti...or-four-years/
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Nope, you can't trust ANYONE. People are NO DAMN GOOD! Do you have children? Have you considered loading a BB Gun with hard candy, hiding in different places, and shooting him in the ass everytime he walks out his door? Perhaps have the rest of the street do so as well? Maybe you can get him to move away.
    "The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false."

Moderator of Love <3

Or just get a gun and shoot him.

theres a converted chapel across the road from my house that we found out was being used by the probation services to house scum when released from prision and couldnt go back to their own area due to the convictions they had. three pedos (that we knew of) and numerous smackheads they placed there. needless to say none stayed to long as we "persuaded" them to leave. but the cheek of it. move them so someone elses kids are safe but fuck my kids.

I know how you feel mate; this guy here was a friend of mine and was part of the group I go out with, socially; just 2 days before this story broke, he was out with me and my mates and we were chatting about my recovery from my broken ankle.

I'd never have guessed.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...eachers_laptop

its not as uncommon as you think this sort of thing...

We had a neighbour - 2 doors away on a new estate. Noticed police slowly patrolling outside on a regular basis, then a van parked down the road with hidden cams monitoring his house for a while.

Then one day about 8 police entered the house and left hours later with a van full of his stuff, pcs, boxes etc all bagged up.

a few months later found out he and his wife were part of a pedo ring and had been under 'watch' for near a year and a half!

They only got busted as 'another' new case came to light. Police had known about them for ages though.
    i have kids, as do most of the neighbors and the family in question were moved in (housing association type house) while still under investigation.

I know someone involved with the case and was only told about it as we were so close. Otherwise, we wouldnt have been told about them until they went to prison.

Wouldn't be surprised if we end up with 'vigilante' groups on the rise in this country. Police are next to useless in most cases.

Problem with these Vigilante groups, don't they get it wrong half the time and end up battering innocent people? Also wasn't there a pediatrician was attacked because the mob did not know what a pediatrician was, lol! Then again that's Sun readers for you.

In the area I grew up in people who have been proven to be abusing kids, attacking women, robbing houses etc are known to "disappear"

small town mentality though, people round that way look after each other
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

Thats how it should be Romeoblood, i dont class the sentences they receive as justice. Vigilante justice CAN go wrong, of course it can. However it shouldn't if its done properly, Especially not when they've been convicted in a court of law. They shouldn't even send them to jail because they protect them too much in their. chemically (or surgically) castrate them, and give them to the crowd outside the court room. Or the neighbourhood they're from, Id be too happy to show them what i thought of them. It could be like a hobby.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

police can't tell communties that there are paedophiles in the area - that would compromise the safety of the paedophiles...
    it's nice to know that if you amass a collection of 25000 indecent images of children, you get a slap on the wrist and walk free...
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.