Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Social ExperimenT

We should try to reach a consensus on what to do and then get as many CW posters as possible to start it on other forums at random. The more people we recruit, the more clout it will have. It'll be funny if it slips into common usage knowing it started in this very thread.
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

Ask Frakes!

Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

ValianT has already begun -

Just had a message from a well known UK Grappler saying if I can get him a ValianT patch for his Gi, he'll wear it at the next big event. Also I have plenty of signs for this evenings Wenches. I reckon it would be a good competition to see who could get the hottest girl to hold up a sign saying

"I'm a Wench, Cagewarriors is ValianT" my plan is to entice them on the promise of a refreshing beverage (which will later turn out to be a glass of water)

Anyone know what the Welsh for ValianT is? I reckon this approach would go down a storm in Cardiff.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by GOINGHOME View Post
    ValianT has already begun -

Just had a message from a well known UK Grappler saying if I can get him a ValianT patch for his Gi, he'll wear it at the next big event. Also I have plenty of signs for this evenings Wenches. I reckon it would be a good competition to see who could get the hottest girl to hold up a sign saying

"I'm a Wench, Cagewarriors is ValianT" my plan is to entice them on the promise of a refreshing beverage (which will later turn out to be a glass of water)

Anyone know what the Welsh for ValianT is? I reckon this approach would go down a storm in Cardiff.

Ben
    I think it loses something in the translation.

ValianT is the choice then. Get the word out to as many forums and places as you can. This will generate other people starting to use it until the world is valianT. My master plan finally bears its manly fruit.

Ask Frakes!

Forced memes = shit

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuice View Post
    Forced memes = shit
    I'm pretty sure it can work if you just get enough people to say it, regardless of how much it means. Look at some of the rubbish that's in people's general vocabulary today. Wether or not it's shit doesn't enter into the equation. In this case Popular > Shit.

Ask Frakes!

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanFrakes View Post
    I'm pretty sure it can work if you just get enough people to say it, regardless of how much it means. Look at some of the rubbish that's in people's general vocabulary today. Wether or not it's shit doesn't enter into the equation. In this case Popular > Shit.
    I would have expected you to win that argument simply by saying shiT ends with a T

Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    I would have expected you to win that argument simply by saying shiT ends with a T
    ExpecT also ends with T so that was a manly thing for you to do. But it is also manly to be differenT.

Ask Frakes!

ValianT = 100% Manly.
    The streets are alive with the sounds of pain...EARN YOUR F***ING SCARS, SON!

Quote Originally Posted by PhilYHC View Post
    ValianT = 100% Manly.
    Yes, these are the things we have to start putting out there. I may create a Frakesbook or aTwiTT(er) to start spreading the ValianT word.

Ask Frakes!

Emblazon the word "VALIANT" on this pic.

Ask Frakes!