Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A year of BJJ for 700 cash?

Default A year of BJJ for 700 cash?

Hi all, just wondering if any dojo in London zones 1 or 2 would take 700 cash for a years training.

PM if you think this might be possible.

Cheers.

contact RGA Vie ... in think it's 50 month .. which is pretty close to what you have

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

You'll get 10 months at Carlson's for that. You could always ask them if they'd give you a year for the cash, but 10 months at the normal price is still great value. For your money, you'll get 4 lunch time sessions, yoga and at least one evening session each day. All at great facilities and receiving world class tuition. For an extra 20 per month, you'll also get MMA, no gi and kettlebell classes. There may be more, I can't remember.

I trained at a famous BJJ dojo in London, and this is better.
    Last edited by faithsdaddy; 21-01-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Tidying up sentences

A year in advance at CG London is 750 as stated on our website.

Quote Originally Posted by TRIBULUS View Post
    You can't go wrong with that!
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

Yeah that's pretty fucking reasonable for London. Can't see where it is on the website though?

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    contact RGA Vie ... in think it's 50 month .. which is pretty close to what you have
    infact its 100squids cheaper (if my maths is correct)

Quote Originally Posted by TRIBULUS View Post
    Where is it on the website? I can't see it. Do any other BJJ clubs take payment in advance like this?

700 is a rip off.....sesnei Dave Owen will teach you for half that. He's a 5th Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Old Scratch View Post
    Where is it on the website? I can't see it. Do any other BJJ clubs take payment in advance like this?

yeah it was a bit unclear, the site has been tidied to make it easier to find.