Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rate this Rashguard

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    A bit too busy for me and it does look short. Stick with manto

And perhaps put all of these MMAHQ deals in a single thread?
    That sir, is a champion idea.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

lol not knocking the product or commenting on it BUT:

I want you to put up the missing photo from the slide where he is shown paying her lmaooooooooo

That Manto one looks decent
    www.mmafactory.co.uk - Use discount code cagewarriors for 10% off your order

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasmma View Post
    Speaking of manto, have any of you seen the latest from manto? They dropped off a bit with their last designs like the rio cammo and king one (which were shite), but the newest one is by far the coolest thing I've ever seen ever:
    HO
    LY
    SHIT

I want one right now, where can I get it?

Speaking of manto, have any of you seen the latest from manto? They dropped off a bit with their last designs like the rio cammo and king one (which were shite), but the newest one is by far the coolest thing I've ever seen ever:
    I like the white King rash guard (see below), but that is pretty ace. Bigdeal.pl has a lot of Manto stuff at decent prices. The new rashie isn't on the site yet though.

http://www.mantoshop.eu/product-eng-...VES-white.html
    Shame there isn't a long sleeve version tbh.
    Ahhh, what the fuck! Why isn't there a long sleeve one :-( It would even look better with the design going down the sleeves as well.

Oh well, least I won't be killing my bank account even more!
    Fitch's fan

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    I like the white King rash guard (see below), but that is pretty ace. Bigdeal.pl has a lot of Manto stuff at decent prices. The new rashie isn't on the site yet though.

I've seen that site before. Are they selling to the UK yet?

I ordered a manto rash guard from there a couple of years ago and it was OK. There was some confusion about payment method (prob due to the language barrier), but the service was pretty good. The best Manto deals are on Polish and German sites which can be a bit of a bugger if they havn't got an english language option.

Awesome. How did you pay? I remember the only option before was like a credit transfer or something weird.