Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WOW. This guy a true generous human being.. if only more people were like this

Default WOW. This guy a true generous human being.. if only more people were like this

Can't watch the vid, but read the wiki article. Sounds like a decent chap. On a less serious note, I'd love to see each of the 8 hairstyles he's mastered

Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    Can't watch the vid, but read the wiki article. Sounds like a decent chap. On a less serious note, I'd love to see each of the 8 hairstyles he's mastered
    Hahaha! The dude is cool as hell - when you get home check the vid - loads of bad news in the world and its just nice to see someone who takes the time to care for others so completely - put a smile on my face and I am gonna donate

http://www.akshayatrust.org/

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    That is a good guy right there, if you go to any sikh temple any where around the world they will provide all the service this man does within its walls to any one. But it is great to see good souls helping the neglected while the state shies away
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Quote Originally Posted by r-v View Post
    That is a good guy right there, if you go to any sikh temple any where around the world they will provide all the service this man does within its walls to any one. But it is great to see good souls helping the neglected while the state shies away
    why would I want to be shaved by a sikh man? It would take even longer to grow a bad ass beard.

The way he says "physical nutrition" is fucking hilarious.

And why is he shoving food in their grids? Let them shove it in their own grids! Or is he being stingy with the portions?

Quote Originally Posted by vileniall View Post
    why would I want to be shaved by a sikh man? It would take even longer to grow a bad ass beard.
    sikh man would recommend you to grow your beard
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

seemz like a desent fella lyke but ahd luv ter see him try that aroon Jarrow or South Shields. Hed get jacked and have his Biryani tekken from im inna second man.

lol

ten characters