Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love my neighbourhood-great place to live.

Default Love my neighbourhood-great place to live.

Boke. The tendon bit made me feel poorly.

Some spotty bastards round your way fella

Stapes
    Michael Stapleton stapesmk1@hotmail.com (Not Martin Stapleton)

That's grim like.
    People make me fucking sick.
    Lets hope them two little cunts "get taught some respect" in prison, and by being taught respect I mean repeatedly raped and beaten half to death.

The real crime is that when they get out they will still be lawfully allowed to breed.

what a fucked up society we live in

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

yeah that's really really messed up..

drugs are bad, m'kay.

Last edited by andrew123; 24-02-2013 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew123 View Post
    "...have been locked up indefinitely."

nice to see a break from these sorts of criminals being locked up for just 4 or 5 years.
    don't kid yourself, they'll get out in about 5 years anyway, indeterminate sentence is just basically life licence, there'll be a recommended period which the judge will give, normally about 5 years, so they'll do all that sentence and be up for parole at that point, and providing they've not gone crazy in jail they'll get out,it's just a way of keeping them on licence for ever so if they commit any offence they can chuck them back for a while!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Wow. That is horrible. There are some fucked up people out there. A kid I went to school with was sent down for 13 years for kidknapping and torturing a rival drug dealer (pouring boiling water all over him, holding an iron on him, etc.). It turned out he'd got the wrong bloke. Some people say that everyone deserves a second chance. Stories like these make me think otherwise.