Thread: Where to get Fairtex Muay Thai "Banana" Bag

Slightly Sleazy

Default Where to get Fairtex Muay Thai "Banana" Bag

As the title says need two of these, everyone seems to be expecting to get them in "some time soon" but I'd like to find someone who can say "we've got them in stock".

thanks in advance.

Slightly Sleazy

we're on their email list for when stock comes in "sometime in January"

They are the UK distributors though, so i don't think you can get them anywhere else.

We have a few of these in stock, you could use the discount code to get 10% off and next day delivery is free, also come with a years guarantee. They have these bags in ATT training center and others in the US. http://www.osakafightgear.com/produc...Heavy-Bag.html

We have the Sandee Muay Thai banana bag in stock

Made from PU that comes from the same suppliers as Fairtex's in Bangkok. Filled in the UK at the same place that the Fairtex ones are.

The Sandee however have chains rather than fabric straps and as such last far, far longer. Other than having the advantage of chain included the only difference is one says “Fairtex” and the other says “Sandee”

They are in stock and ready for immediate delivery in UK

Sandee Muay Thai Banana Bag

00d012ddfb5c6fb156a0a3b4b85e073e.jpg

he's right, chains are awesome. straps fail.

Yea the straps are the first thing to go on the fairtex ones

ive got a sandee bag from fightshop as does my gym i have nothing but positives about them great service great bag