Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: belt ego

Default belt ego

How do you cope with belt ego? we all have it and if you say you dont your lying. Non of us like to tap especially to lower belts but we need to tap to learn visious circle

Do you think training nogi has a lot less stress?

Quote Originally Posted by oddball View Post
    How do you cope with belt ego? we all have it and if you say you dont your lying. Non of us like to tap especially to lower belts
    fuck you and your presumptions
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

" How can you be so obtuse? Is it deliberate? " ... please stop writing on my threads unless they are constructive comments not silly or abusive ones please david5

stop making stupid threads then. you made one good thread which i tried to help with and you thought i was being obtuse then too.

I have never EVER tapped to a lower belt.

and your threads are even shitter than "the last starfighters" 10,000 threads asking questions.

Moderator of Love <3

Just ban him..
    Problem solved.

and he can come back on another account raging and we can laugh at him..

It really isn't neccesary to get tapped by lower grades to get better at Jiu Jitsu.

Really vileniall? I have to admit neither have I

Thanks Simon have you been tapped much by lower grades? I can imagine it must be vey hard being top of the food chain so to speak lol

I agree Bakerr david5 should be banned its obvious by his silly and abusive posts on this forum hes just a white belt and knows nothing about jiujitsu and contributes nothing but silly sarcastic remarks trying to ruin good threads. In fact I doubt he trains much at all, GRRR sorry guys and gals rant over

they were talking about you, stupid noob

I may be a noob to this forum but im not to jiujitsu unlike YOU Thats it your going on ignore david5 I cannot take your sillyness anymore goodbye!