Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: belt ego

good, and stop making stupid threads that make you seem like a noob too
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

This is like kindergarten all over again.

10 characters
    Last edited by The Last Starfighter; 24-01-2011 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Not in the clique

Quote Originally Posted by Torre View Post
    This is like kindergarten all over again.
    Nah mate, David5 is just saying it how it is.

Lol at oddball calling David5 a noob

Quote Originally Posted by oddball View Post
    I may be a noob to this forum but im not to jiujitsu unlike YOU Thats it your going on ignore david5 I cannot take your sillyness anymore goodbye!
    Surely an experienced BJJ practitioner would recognise high mount when they seen it in a video.

God this place is bitchy as fuck. The atmosphere on here is terrible of late.

Quote Originally Posted by oddball View Post
    How do you cope with belt ego? we all have it and if you say you dont your lying. Non of us like to tap especially to lower belts but we need to tap to learn visious circle

Do you think training nogi has a lot less stress?
    training no gi is less stress because you dont have to wash a gi.

I thought the question was OK but oddball, David5 is pretty good.

Hhaha! The irony in the op's not a noob post!
    www.temperwear.co.uk Predator Fightwear CrossFit Northampton Maximum Nutrition

haha no ones even commented about there ego funny that I am the only one to admit I have inner demons and have the courage to admit it?. Just remember when you tap to that lower belt the look he gives you knowing hes beaten you once and will try again, if he does thats it game over he will always think hes better than you dispite the belt colour, just think about the covo he will be having with his mates, I tapped a so and so this week and I bet a few people at your club will be talking about it HEY did you see so and so tap so and so the other day WOW! hes a shit.... what ever belt.

All this I have seen and done myself so I know it happens I just wondered how people deal with it. and yet you never get this stress with nogi its amazing.

SERIOUS helpful comments please. if you relpy with a silly comment you lick oldman balls, and have just admitted it publicly