Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: belt ego

Quote Originally Posted by oddball View Post
    haha no ones even commented about there ego funny that I am the only one to admit I have inner demons and have the courage to admit it?. Just remember when you tap to that lower belt the look he gives you knowing hes beaten you once and will try again, if he does thats it game over he will always think hes better than you dispite the belt colour, just think about the covo he will be having with his mates, I tapped a so and so this week and I bet a few people at your club will be talking about it HEY did you see so and so tap so and so the other day WOW! hes a shit.... what ever belt.

All this I have seen and done myself so I know it happens I just wondered how people deal with it. and yet you never get this stress with nogi its amazing.

SERIOUS helpful comments please. if you relpy with a silly comment you lick oldman balls, and have just admitted it publicly
    You want a serious answer after that load of crap youve just spouted ?

I'll give you one, youre a dick

haha no ones even commented about there ego funny that I am the only one to admit I have inner demons and have the courage to admit it?. Just remember when you tap to that lower belt the look he gives you knowing hes beaten you once and will try again, if he does thats it game over he will always think hes better than you dispite the belt colour, just think about the covo he will be having with his mates, I tapped a so and so this week and I bet a few people at your club will be talking about it HEY did you see so and so tap so and so the other day WOW! hes a shit.... what ever belt.
    The only people who would worry about this are the people who do this...

All this I have seen and done myself so I know it happens I just wondered how people deal with it. and yet you never get this stress with nogi its amazing.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Raoh View Post
    Nah mate, David5 is just saying it how it is.

Lol at oddball calling David5 a noob
    I was referring to oddball's post about putting David5 on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Torre View Post
    I was referring to oddball's post about putting David5 on ignore.
    soz mate my bad

Simon Hayes wrote an excellent piece on Ego/***** Belt-itis. Look that up and read it.
    Last edited by Gareth; 24-01-2011 at 06:20 PM.
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

Thanks Gareth

SERIOUS helpful comments please. if you relpy with a silly comment you lick oldman balls, and have just admitted it publicly
    What you explained above could transition just as easily to no gi. What if someone has trained for 3 years and gets caught by someone who has only had 9 months training?

In anycase with the last bit of your post you have confirmed you are about 11.

Good luck with your BJJ.

Oddball by name, Oddball by nature!!

Speak for your self mate...My jiu jitsu is ego lesss to the extreame haha

What you explained above could transition just as easily to no gi. What if someone has trained for 3 years and gets caught by someone who has only had 9 months training?
    not if you went to a new gym silly

In anycase with the last bit of your post you have confirmed you are about 11.
    wrong grrrrrrr

Good luck with your BJJ.
    Thank you although I dont really need luck my jiujitsu is very good

Oddball by name, Oddball by nature!!
    you sniff pants Poopyface

Why cant I just get some SENSIBLE answers? instead of old man ball lickers replying?.