Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Kickboxers Out There?

thats not cool.... where do train now if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by No surrender View Post
    At one time there was clubs everywhere like 4 in town now your lucky if theres 1 that just does kickboxing.

It's a dying art in my opinion and it's a bit of a shame.
    Are you kidding?! Every girl I know seems to do a 'kickboxing' class nowadays. I bet none of them would like to spar with me though.

i train at kazen kai(the martial arts centre) its a karate/kickboxing gym but we have a guy there who is doing mma lessons
    Amatuer Kickboxer: 3-0-0

h['way man - kikcin is fer lases. use yer fists like a real man or crack him one solid lyk. Ki king man, that's fer fairys and that.

Moderator of Love <3

FUCK YEAH

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    i train at kazen kai(the martial arts centre) its a karate/kickboxing gym but we have a guy there who is doing mma lessons
    Cool well good luck with it mate as long as you enjoy it and see a benefit from it then it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by GeordieWarrior View Post
    h['way man - kikcin is fer lases. use yer fists like a real man or crack him one solid lyk. Ki king man, that's fer fairys and that.
    Is this guy for real?

I do Karate-Do taught by 5th Dan Sensei Dave "The groper" Owen. We don't really do much to be honest, just some gay light contact sparring on our PJ's, but somehow , we think we would actually defeat a thai fighter or kickboxer...we're massively deluded and would actually get PWND and knocked the fuck out

But Im a gaylord troll, and the mods are just biding their time before they hit me into next year with the ban hammer

lol

you would get raped standing up

Quote Originally Posted by GeordieWarrior View Post
    do you need to sit down?
    Amatuer Kickboxer: 3-0-0