Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Afterburner's next fight

Thats a great fight. Very tough, Danny is from what anyone who has rolled with him has told me brilliant on the floor.

Dannys very dangerous. Graham will need his A game for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    Thats a great fight.
    Of course it's a great fight. Putting on great fights is something we have been doing for a very long time ! And it's good to see people recognising that

Very tough, Danny is from what anyone who has rolled with him has told me brilliant on the floor.
    I don't think anyone would write off Danny Batten. Just look at the guys he has fought over the years and beaten !

He's been a great Champion for Cage Warriors and i think the fight between him and Turner should be a very entertaining affair.

Credit where its due.

Write off Danny? He could well be the best featherweight in Europe. Tough fight for both guys. Thats one to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    Of course it's a great fight. Putting on great fights is something we have been doing for a very long time ! And it's good to see people recognising that

I don't think anyone would write off Danny Batten. Just look at the guys he has fought over the years and beaten !

He's been a great Champion for Cage Warriors and i think the fight between him and Turner should be a very entertaining affair.

Great fight's!!!

Big weekend for the team,but that's what we're in it for to be good enough to challenge the best and hopefully come out on top.

Good matchmaking Kainer.

Equally On top look's to be the best domestic show to date.

Will this be shown at some some stage on tv, I did a quick search and found this thread but it didn't say what channel or when the deal started. It'd be great to see more Scottish based fighters on tv.

http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/s...-TV-DEAL-is-ON

Massive fight ...congrats!

All the best afterburner and mcveigh.