Thread: Ultimate tool

Default Ultimate tool

Does anyone know if the guy from ultimate tool Liam does Mma or does he just wear Mma gear?
    Proud to be sponsored bySport-Sense.co.uk

Is this Tool Academy? I notice one of the guys looks a lot like MrWinstonChurchill, haha.

Ive not seen the shoddy triangle/RNC scene yet...quite dissapointing. That Liam probably doesnt do MMA, but his missus did say he was a bouncer so he probably tells everybody he does, and gets afflictioned up to prove it.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

The programme is brilliant. Ave seen the wee clip of the triangle but not seen the full thing yet either.
    Proud to be sponsored bySport-Sense.co.uk

i wondered aswell, couldnt be hard to find if he did tho? big scar on head and liverpool tattoos, the triangle attempt was shit tho!!!
    falcons martial arts

I took the liberty of pausin the advert and the RNC from e4 last night (don't ask me why lol) and I do not think that Liam does MMA as it's the chubby Lazy tool guy doing both the subs. Lookin at his build my guess would be he trains jiujitsu, but not as regular as he should haha.