Thread: Fighter Girls shop - AVOID

Default Fighter Girls shop - AVOID

In October last year I bought some MMA shorts for my missus, only to find I'd bought the wrong size. Having agreed to the returns procedure with FG, I returned the goods. A couple of weeks later I decided to check how the refund process was going, and attempted to reach the shop 5 times through their website 'contact us' page, as they don't have a phone or email address listed on their site. I got one response, which was 'you returned the shorts, correct?', the answer to which was obvious from my earlier message, and since then have heard nothing else.

If you're thinking about buying from them, I'd suggest avoiding them like the plague, as they clearly know nothing about customer service and can't be trusted to even follow their own returns procedures.

sadly there are lots of places like this. im sticking to the ones i trust, fight shop, sports select, fight superstore, caged steel and made 4 fighters. Never had a problem with them

Its a bit stressful buying on the net, im always using a mastro card, but ive been told having a credit card, youcan gain your money back if ripped off. Prob time to get one seeing as i buy the majority of my stuff online.

Speak to your credit card supplier or bank and ask for a charge back , the more information you supply the better.

its probably staffed by birds.... can you imagine

they probably argue over who is doing the refund, who is sending stuff out., they gossip about each other all day. Women sink periods up, so find out when they are not on the rag and order then, its probably easier. so 2 weeks a month its ok to order , the other 2 weekes will be an estrogen fest of tears and sulking...

You can see why they dont put a number , call up and the bird will answer in tears

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    its probably staffed by birds.... can you imagine

they probably argue over who is doing the refund, who is sending stuff out., they gossip about each other all day. Women sink periods up, so find out when they are not on the rag and order then, its probably easier. so 2 weeks a month its ok to order , the other 2 weekes will be an estrogen fest of tears and sulking...

You can see why they dont put a number , call up and the bird will answer in tears
    they would also argue about the coolur and material of the wrapping of goods.

Will spen far to much time trying the clothes on.

And way toooo much time reading heat and other celebrbity bile
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

I received a refund from my bank, but they did it as a goodwill gesture - apparently unless goods are faulty or not as described, then they don't offer any protection. Thanks, Smile Bank! No thanks, Fighter Girls scammers!

i bet the banks money is being spent on cookies and diet coke ....

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

The Bank are talking Bollocks ~ They have the power to do a charge back as long as you supply enough info ~ always make sure you print emails , postal info etc and then give them all that and they can do the charge back as goods not recieved